Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless Tactile Action UK Keyboard

Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless Tactile Action UK Keyboard

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have replaced the keycaps on at least one occasion, not including when I swapped the default ones for blanks, and it still does its job well. David26/04/2017I was looking for a smaller keyboard without a number pad so that I don't have to reach excessively for my mouse. I already have an Evoluent mouse and was trying to improve the ergonomics even further. A little after using this keyboard for a year I did the unthinkable. I spilt a glass of water directly over the keyboard whilst it was turned on! Majestouch Convertible 2 can be used not only for personal computers but your smartphone or tablet.

DIATEC CORPORATION Product info

JC08/03/2018It's my first mechanical keyboard, so the rating I've given is based on how much better using it feels in comparison to the old keyboard I was using before.Gordon25/04/2021No bells and whistles - it's a boring keyboard with boring brown switches. In other words I can type on it all day without spending any time thinking about the mechanics of typing - which is exactly as it should be. Also, the keyboard feels absolutely solid, and I'm predicting a very long life for it. The very first Majestouch keyboard was released in December 2004. The keyboard unsurprisingly sported a Japanese layout and used Cherry MX Brown switches. Matt26/09/2016I bought this keyboard last week for work and have just started using it today (on a Windows 10 64-bit PC). Excellent keyboard, feels sturdy, very well built and well worth the price if you are typing most of the day. Bought with the O-Ring Swtich Dampeners along with the Key Puller to reduce noise, and I'm very pleased with the results.

Filco Brand Review – Do They Make Good Keyboards? Filco Brand Review – Do They Make Good Keyboards?

Richard_B21/01/2019I have been using my UK Filco Ninja Majestouch-2, Tenkeyless, MX Brown Tactile, Keyboard - FKBN88MUKFB2 for approximately one week now. The build quality is excellent. The feel and the sound of the MX Brown keys is just right. I am still getting used to the frontal positioning of the letters on the Ninja model but this is a minor issue that will pass with time and use.

LD21/07/2016This the first mechanical keyboard I bought. Having readheard about how much nicer these keyboard were I decided to take the plunge and I am really not disappointed. The keyboard has a high built quality and feels sturdy. It also looks great! And the typing experience is pretty awesome. The Majestouch 3 is now available with the newest PCB, microprocessor, and USB2.0 with full Nkey rollover in the original FILCO design.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop