BOSCH ROS20VSC Palm Sander 2.5 Amp 5 in. Corded Variable Speed Random Orbital Sander/Polisher Kit with Dust Collector and Soft Carrying Bag

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BOSCH ROS20VSC Palm Sander 2.5 Amp 5 in. Corded Variable Speed Random Orbital Sander/Polisher Kit with Dust Collector and Soft Carrying Bag

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I did find myself wanting an additional handle for balance, but that may be more personal preference and what I’m used to. more surface area means things get sanded quicker, and there are few spots where I can’t get a 150mm sander into but I can get a 125mm sander. The Bosch ROS20VSC is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results.

It sands evenly which means I don't have to fear making start and stop marks, and the filter keeps the dust well. To make sure we are still recommending the best products for your needs, we recently reviewed this story to make sure it is still accurate and that we stand by what we wrote. By being able to change the pads, this gives you the best of both worlds – 125mm pads are cheaper and more readily available, while the 150mm pads are far more efficient covering 44% more surface area. There’s a marked difference between the way the Bosch handles dust with discs containing holes, and discs without holes. I’m not sure I’d sand vertical surfaces with it for long, but it’d be possible for short-ish bursts.Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The Bosch ROS20VSC 5" Random Orbit Sander/Polisher delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish, so woodworkers and finish carpenters can sand quickly and to exacting standards. The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. The Bosch random orbit sander is direction agnostic, meaning you can sand in any direction across your wooden project. It’s OK for light sanding, but it’s terrible for heavy material removal, and it’s a chore to change sanding paper.

Basic components include an on/off button on the front, speed control settings on the back, an 8-foot power cable, and a 5-inch-diameter sanding pad which sits under a dampening ring (this includes an integrated brake system designed to eliminate swirl marks on your finished project). The power cable is fairly short and thinner when compared to higher end sanders like the Milwaukee ROS 150E-2 or Bosch GEX 125-150AVE, but in this end of the market it is expected – the Makita has about the same length. While I waited for the sander to cool off after extended use, I took note of another surprising element: the built-in microfilter system.While it’s not suited to sanding down a whole home’s worth of hardwood floors, it does make quick work of most DIY projects from woodworking to paint stripping. On the smaller Makita, its in an awkward enough position that you need to pull your hand back a little to properly adjust, and with the Milwaukee it so stiff and awkwardly recessed you almost need a flat head screwdriver. So if you use sanding discs without holes, your random orbit sander won’t remove dust as well as it can. Anchored into the back of the sander, just above the circular body, is the microfilter dust canister that twists off for easy cleaning or to attach the device to a vacuum hose via the included adapter. When you’re done using a pad, all you have to do is find the space between the disc and the main pad, and then peel it back.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop