Perfectly Imperfect Puppy: The ultimate life-changing programme for training a well-behaved, happy dog

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Perfectly Imperfect Puppy: The ultimate life-changing programme for training a well-behaved, happy dog

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Magnet and Steel is the World leader in supplying pet retail stores with calendars, books, greetings cards, gifts and signs. We had a vision of a rescue that takes in the most urgent pups – dogs with special needs and medical cases in and around North Carolina. While our focus is special needs, we are inclusive of all dogs and our main purpose is to rescue as many dogs in need as we can. A Neapolitan mastiff named Tia currently holds the Guinness World Record for largest litter with 24 pups born in 2004.

Perfectly Imperfect Puppy - Penguin Books UK Perfectly Imperfect Puppy - Penguin Books UK

She was dropped off with her litter in a rubbermaid tote, and yet was so open to being loved by me and my girlfriends. I instantly knew she was coming home with me!Perfectly Imperfect Puppy gives expert advice on how you can give your puppy the best start, breaking down why techniques work, so you get the best results, leading to a happy home for everyone. Meadow, a Great Dane about 2½ years old, gave birth to 15 puppies on Oct. 10, the largest litter ever for Perfectly Imperfect Pups, a foster-based rescue service in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Perfectly Imperfect Puppy: The Ultimate Life-Changing

NO advice on how to choose a good puppy class: The wrong approach can do lasting damage to an anxious pup PIPs is beyond grateful for the support for Meadow and her PUPs. They are set on supplies thank you to our very generous supporters. We are now focused on their medical care. Each of the 15 pups will require a vet appointment, vaccines, microchip and fecal at 6 weeks. Each pup will get spayed and neutered at an appropriate age. Meadow will require all the same when she is done nursing. Any help with these expenses would be greatly appreciated. We have set up a campaign just for these vet appointments. It seems that Mr Hall is choosing to offer training advice without establishing first if the animal is in pain in front of millions of viewers Outside of rescue, I am a mom to 3 humans and 6 fur babies! I love camping, the mountains, and a glass of wine at the end of a long day. I love cheesy horror movies, end of the world movies and could watch a shark movie a million times over – anyone for Jaws and wine? Author Graeme Hall has been training puppies for years and said he is yet to come across one who behaved perfectly at all times.With this book, he says he really wanted to be realistic about the expectations we should have when training a puppy and demystify the process with clear, simple advice, based on the science and experience.Animalkind video: Watch this sweet Golden Retriever comfort their tearful owner during her time of need The importance of fostering Happy ending: Two Husky puppies thrown over a Michigan animal shelter's fence get adopted Is Meadow a record-setting mom? NOTHING about how to manage normal puppy issues such as biting, appropriate management of stealing items

Perfectly Imperfect Puppy Book | Pets At Home Magnet and Steel Perfectly Imperfect Puppy Book | Pets At Home

She has been passed around to five homes" since giving birth to another litter in February, Kincaid told USA TODAY. "She was being given away on social media and we reached out but unfortunately they gave her away pregnant to someone else."We have had people reach out about adopting and we do hope the excitement lasts another seven weeks because we do not adopt puppies or Mama out until the puppies are 8 weeks," Kincaid said. She continued to say that she's thrilled Meadow is with the rescue, and that "this will be her last litter and her next home will be her forever home.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop