Nomisk Maia Heating Warm Uterus Belt 3 Gears Menstrual Heating Pad Waterproof Electric Waist Heater for Cramps

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nomisk Maia Heating Warm Uterus Belt 3 Gears Menstrual Heating Pad Waterproof Electric Waist Heater for Cramps

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

On this platform, you can also find a customization option available for maia heating pad according to your choice. One reviewer who says they bought the heating pad for cramps notes that it heats up quickly — and that it works great for muscle aches, too.

Additionally, if an individual experiences burning while using these products, they should also stop using them and seek immediate medical advice. Since receiving my thermie it has been an absolute blessing and I cant wait to use it more during my day to day life to continue doing the things I love. Fast Heating The electric waist belt can be quickly heated up in 3 seconds, which can effectively relieve abdominal pain, warm the lower abdomen and remove cold. While working out may be the last thing you want to do on your period, getting some movement into your day may help relieve pain.Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Here, you will find the various types of maia heating pad which can relax your body and help you to regain calmness in your mind. The electric heating pad is mains-powered and provides three heat level settings and an automatic shut-off timer. The reviewer recommends purchasing the Maia Nomisk period pain relief pad for its combined massage and heat features. They intentionally delayed our requests - It wouldn't have been outside the 30 days if they just would have handled our original requests!

The Maia Nomisk pain relief device offers three modes, including heat and massage therapy, to alleviate cramps quickly and effectively, with a slim and lightweight design that is portable and a silent mode suitable for school and work, although the heat mode alone may not be sufficient for some individuals. Wide range of applications: whether you are resting, reading, driving or working, you can use our electronic menstrual heating pad without putting too much strain on yourself. The company states the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recognizes this mat as a Class 2 medical device. These maia heating pad are manufactured using reusable plastic, wood, and other metals making it eco-friendly.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. I had been seeing my girlfriend struggling with period cramps for months now and I've always wanted to gift her Maia. However, the product does not live up to the hype and my wife says it does not really do much at all. Short press the vibration button to open the vibration function, and then short press to switch the strength. Natural Pain Relief: Stop using potentially harmful pain pills and doing floor exercises that just seem to make period pain worse.She emphasizes the importance of believing in the power of prayer and using one's real name when making the request. While many people experience cramps in their abdomens, tolerating a heating pad on that spot may be difficult, so try the lower back as an alternative. The video is a review of the Maia Nomisk period pain relief pad, discussing its design flaws, different modes, and the effectiveness of the product in relieving period pain and discomfort. If over-the-counter options aren't easing your menstrual cramps, you may want to consider an alternative treatment.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Followed up with them just before Christmas to let them know I still haven’t received it and it won’t be on time, and haven’t heard a word from them since. And, while the sloth design is adorable, the kidney bean shape is also practical for soothing menstrual cramps.

All randomized controlled trials (RCTs) that addressed heat therapy for patients with primary dysmenorrhea were included.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop