DJI Mini 2, Ultralight Foldable Drone Quadcopter, 3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera, 12MP, 31 Mins Flight Time, OcuSync 2.0 10km HD Video Transmission, QuickShots, Drone for Beginners, Gray

£154.5
FREE Shipping

DJI Mini 2, Ultralight Foldable Drone Quadcopter, 3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera, 12MP, 31 Mins Flight Time, OcuSync 2.0 10km HD Video Transmission, QuickShots, Drone for Beginners, Gray

RRP: £309.00
Price: £154.5
£154.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Starting from the inside, a menu displaying the options of Photo, Video, QuickShot, and Pano appears. The current beta version of Litchi already supports the Mavic Mini and so it is fully expected that once the SDK comes out for the Mini2 it will get support too. Mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest. Nowadays, drone technologies have been improving by leaps and bounds, thanks to ongoing innovation and the competition from various brands that continue to top one another with new products every year.

Because as a beginner one has to get to know the system and its limitations, one has to train how to use it safely and one has to practice. There is also a 4× Zoom function that allows you to transition between shots of varying distances and compositions while filming video.For reference, the Cine mode is the slowest of the three flight speeds and best for deliberate, movie-ready pans over a location. With no need to register in most countries and regions, the palm-sized drone easily fits in any bag for effortless carrying and creation. I wondered because I was checking out flying near Syracuse university, and the 5 mile limit gots right over the campus, I think right over the done!

If you view 4K output at full size on a 4K screen, you don't lose resolution, but if you crop that image by 4x and then have to enlarge it to fill that same 4K screen, you only have 1/4 of the pixels to start with, and the rest is interpolated. The original Mini was packed full of features and easy to operate; the DJI Fly app was introduced at the same time with a slick, pared-down and intuitive interface. Although more expensive DJI drones include some onboard storage (the Mavic 3 Classic has 8GB, for example), the Mini 2 SE requires a microSD card (not included) for storage. They will not have same heavy restrictions as "normal" drones, operators can be under 16years of age etc. Flying, shooting, editing, and sharing can be done almost instantly, allowing you to create and share on the go.This version of the DJI Mini 2 SE is the Fly More Combo, featuring a range of key accessories that will help you get more from each flight. I don't feel your pain: not allowing to fly along a used runway is correct and you are doing very bad thing flying there without a permission. It just means registering a Mavic Mini with the FAA, or regulatory agencies in other countries with a similar 250g cut-off, isn't required.

If you like hiking and going on adventures for weeks on end, you are going to need a bigger backpack.I highly recommend you inspect the areas that you are planing to be flying before committing to this drone.

Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. The FAA exempts 249g drones from Remote ID requirements; regardless, we're not sure if the Mini 2 SE supports it, and have asked DJI for comment, but did not receive an answer. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

DPReview readers have spoken: after two rounds of voting, it's time to announce the winner of our 2023 Reader's Choice Product of the Year award, along with a couple of honorable mentions. I have so many interesting structures in my mind that would be terrific to take photos of from above, but no way it is legal. The Mini 2 SE makes that weight exactly, so you don't have to go through the (minor) hassle of FAA registration. It's sharp and produces stunning bokeh for subject separation, perfect for portraits and street photography. DJI Mini 2 SE review TL;DR: superb sub-250g drone with an excellent gimbal and brilliant flight capabilities.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop