Fairy Platinum Power Spray, 5 Litres (500 ml x 10), Tough Grease Remover, Washing Up Liquid Substitute Ideal For Barbecues, Pots & Pans, Fresh Citrus

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fairy Platinum Power Spray, 5 Litres (500 ml x 10), Tough Grease Remover, Washing Up Liquid Substitute Ideal For Barbecues, Pots & Pans, Fresh Citrus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are still a couple of marks in places that needed a bit more of a scrub, but I was really surprised with how well it worked, because it was so easy. It goes to show that even similarly-named products from the same brand can perform differently when you're scrubbing the dishes. To finish it off, I wiped the glass down with a microfibre cloth. The oven was really clean. With a little bit of scrubbing the grease and grime just wiped off. (Supplied / Amy Lyall) It definitely worked on all of the gunk that was very much baked onto the bottom of the oven and got all of the grease and fat splatters off the glass.

However, some Coles and Fairy dishwashing liquids didn't fare so well in our lab tests, with other products from these brands sitting at the bottom of the heap. Many other well-known brands demonstrated similar results, with products towards both the top and bottom of the leaderboard. No better than plain water: Morning Fresh Ultimate Power Clean Spray Citrus Fresh. The Ultimate flop: the worst dishwashing liquid in our test For how simple it was and the fact that it required next to no effort, it's definitely something I'll be doing again — even if it's just on the door to get it sparkling from time to time.Our tests uncovered some wild variation, so never assume that if one product cleans well, similar ones from the same brand will deliver the same results," warns Matthew. Next, using a non-scratch scourer sponge I gave the door and inside of the oven a scrub. I rinsed the sponge out and continued to repeat the process until the suds were gone and the water ran clean. It's worth keeping in mind when you're shopping – otherwise you could grab an inferior product accidentally. Likewise, don't assume an expensive product will outperform a cheap one – our tests found price is no measure of performance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop