Mount Gay Barbados Golden Rum, Black Barrel Double Cask Blend, 70cl

Mount Gay Barbados Golden Rum, Black Barrel Double Cask Blend, 70cl

RRP: £42.99
Price: £21.495
£21.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The terroir of Barbados is unparalleled and has a significant influence on Mount Gay rum,” admits Branker. “To start, Barbados is the only coral-based island from the Caribbean, which produces some of the purest water in the world. We draw water from our private well on our estate in our production process.” Mount Gay top Luxury brand". Nation Newspaper. 24 January 2006. Archived from the original on 13 December 2007 . Retrieved 3 March 2010. Barbados sets itself apart in the Caribbean as the only coral-based island which, in turn, allows it to produce some of the purest water in the world. Using their own private well, Mount Gay draws this water through to power its production process. Local Barbadian molasses tends to have higher sugar content which leads to better yields of flavor.

Her natural curiosity and great professionalism guarantee a prosperous future for Mount Gay. Trudiann possesses the desire to create, explore new ideas and establish a productive dialogue that is in line with Mount Gay’s ambition. For the oldest continuously running rum distillery in the world, it is a great pride to see her, the first female Master Blender, in this prestigious role. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.

time

Spirits of St. Lucy". Barbados Today. 17 January 2013. Archived from the original on 30 January 2013 . Retrieved 20 January 2013. {{ cite news}}: External link in |newspaper= ( help) Howard, Randy (19 July 2007). "Mount Gay doubles sales in US market". Barbados Advocate. Archived from the original on 14 December 2007 . Retrieved 3 March 2010. OVER 65 visitors were in Barbados (17–21 February 2010) enjoying a welcomed break from their cold countries thanks to Remy Cointreau, the parent company of Mount Gay Rum. Palírna zažila první velký rozmach díky působení sira Johna Gay-a Alleyne (1724-1801), na jehož počest byla nakonec společnost i pojmenována. Rumy z dílny Mount Gay jsou vyráběny striktně z domácích surovin– melasa je z nejkvalitnějšího barbadoského cukru, mimořádně čistá voda je z domácích zdrojů a ještě se k tomu i 3x filtruje. Několik zajímavostí navíc Mount Gay Rum is made from molasses and water that has been filtered through natural coral. This mix is fermented using an exclusively selected yeast and then distilled in both copper pot stills and column stills, before being aged in oak barrels.

The ageing process is particularly unpredictable in the tropical Caribbean climate, and at Mount Gay, we prefer to talk about maturing. In two or three years, our rums can reach the same level of maturity as an eau-de-vie aged for two or three times as long in a temperate climate. Blending has been elevated into an art form: a complex alchemy that sits between expert intuition and controlled expertise. Allen Smith is the master of this craft of blending at Mount Gay. When I first tried this rum a couple years ago, it was relatively new to the market, and there seemed to be a lot of marketing hype around it. I thought it was all a bit overblown, and the introductory price was somewhat inflated. Caffall also has fond memories of pairing Mount Gay rum with spicy drunken noodles with Napa cabbage and sesame, from a weekly tiki pop-up at Fort Defiance in Brooklyn. “I can’t think of anything I want more right now than those noodles with a cold Planter’s Punch made with Mount Gay.” Mount Gay Rum Visitors Centre". Fodor's. 31 December 2008. Without question, Barbados is the "most British" island in the Caribbean.

International delivery

Mount Gay Eclipse: An aged rum developed in 1911 and named for the total solar eclipse and the passage of Halley's comet in 1910.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop