Tomb Raider 11704 POP! Vinyl Lara Croft Figure

Tomb Raider 11704 POP! Vinyl Lara Croft Figure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Her quest is not without dangers and Lara has to face many enemies who covet the same relics to get rich.

You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading " How can I control cookies?I just started after actually finding several that I liked (sparked by seeing the Lara Croft one unveiled, and then looking into what else there was). The Tomb Raider games have been around for a long while and the hero from the games Lara Croft is much loved by gamers and movie fans alike. Constance (American Horror Story - They have several AHS ones, but none of any Jessica Lange characters! They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Finally, the POP of Lara Croft represents her perfectly since it features the long hair braid of the adventuress and she stands in a position well known to players: pistols drawn ready for action!

Super happy with my purchase I am a massive tomb raider fan so when I found this I was in my eliment. The action figure of Lara Croft, from the Tomb Raider franchise is a POP which came out in December 2016. The famous adventuress with a devastating physique learns how to survive in a dangerous world by developing theoretical knowledge about the civilizations she studies and mythology, but also by learning how to fight and handle weapons. Her tank top has a ribbed texture and her hair is tied up in her signature braid and not the bun we see in much of the 1996 game… but let’s not get bogged down in details. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Given that the franchise celebrated its 20th anniversary last autumn, it would have been wrong to go with any other look. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop