La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Face Sunscreen for Oily Skin with SPF 60, 1.7 fl. Oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Face Sunscreen for Oily Skin with SPF 60, 1.7 fl. Oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Here’s our breakdown of the top 5 best La Roche Posay Sunscreens: La Roche Posay Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 Year one was tough: I had many breakouts. My pores were gunked up and I responded by overexfoliating. Year two, I staged a mini revolt and got more sun than I should have; the damage started to show up on my forehead and chest (I know: BAD). Year three, I discovered this La Roche-Posay formula — and it was a revelation. The chemical filters (avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate) don't irritate my skin or clog my pores. And it's oil-free so it doesn't feel greasy on my skin.

For more information regarding Fungal Acne, please visit Simple Skincare Science (f.c) - #3 of our Recommend Skincare Resources for an amazing comprehensive guide! SKIP AHEAD Best sunscreens for acne-prone skin | Why do I get acne after wearing sunscreen? | What sunscreen ingredients cause acne? | How to apply sunscreenFor example, one review says, “This is my second time purchasing Anthelios Melt-In Milk Sunscreen. I love that it has no scent and is non irritating on my sensitive skin. Another plus is that a little goes a very long way, which justifies the cost in my opinion. The only thing I don’t like is that you have to be careful how much you squeeze the tube as it’s a very milky formula and will dispense a large quantity if you are not careful.”

Fragrance-free sunscreens, since experts told us that fragrances can irritate skin and may potentially cause rashes or bumps. Hair Care Wellness All Hair Care Shampoos Purple Shampoos Thinning Hair Head Shavers Flat Irons Hair Dryers Oral Care Wellness All Oral Care Electric Toothbrushes Toothpastes Whiteners Floss Mouthwashes Water Flossers Electronics Tech All Electronics Tvs Wifi Routers Gaming Consoles Streaming Devices Instant Cameras Handheld Gaming Consoles 3D Printers

Meet the Experts

They help loosen up the dirt and grime from your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it away with ease. Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma.

That’s because the formula includes a high concentration of silica, a type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft focus effect. It’s lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from skin. We love that the formula includes the mineral sunscreen titanium dioxide, which provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection. And you don’t have to worry about a white cast since the formula is tinted with iron oxides.

If a person naturally has a darker skin tone, do they still need to wear sunscreen on a regular basis?

For the same reasons they are popularly used, they are also commonly avoided. Anecdotally, many individuals have reported that Silicones cause/excerbate breakouts, irritation, cause a feeling of skin being unable to breathe, cause clumping of cosmetic products and find it difficult to wash off. As a result, those who find them problematic are avoiding them and increasingly, cosmetic companies are avoiding them as well.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop