Schar Gluten Free Crispbreads 150G

Schar Gluten Free Crispbreads 150G

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you are not using almond pulp, saturate your almond/oat flour with almond milk first, and then add to the bowl where you are mixing all the ingredients. The goal here is to mimic what almond pulp does in this recipe. You are welcome to use any kind of oats in this recipe, including gluten-free oats. They add a great texture to the crispbread and complement the seeds really well flavour wise. Baking powder To make this gluten free and low carb crisp bread I used almond flour, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and flax seed. OK’, I thought, perhaps we will bake it later. ‘That’s fine, I have all the ingredients’ went through my mind as we were putting away all the cucumbers, salads and strangely sounding types of milk.

I really liked pairing them with a delicious red pesto. But, they’re actually perfect year-round, so they’re easy to pair with dips and toppings from any season like my creamy avocado sandwich spread. And the good news is that the process for making them couldn't be easier! I'm talking no more than 10 minutes of hands-on time here. Grab ALL THE SEEDS, a bowl and a sheet pan and let's get started! Why This Recipe WorksPlease bear in mind that strong flavoured oils will overpower all the other flavours so use them sparingly.

Your seeded crispbreads should be fine for at least 3-4 days and we normally keep them for up to 7 days without any problem stored in an air tight container.But by the time I got my head around the brutal reality of not having any bread for the next 4 days, lunch was being served with something resembling ryvita. Only it was not ryvita, it was the best crispbread ever!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop