DWE7485 Compact Table Saw 1850W 240V

DWE7485 Compact Table Saw 1850W 240V

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Invest in the DeWalt DWE7485-GB 240V 210mm 1850W Compact Table Saw today and experience the blend of quality, reliability, and performance that DeWalt tools are known for. One of the unique selling points of the DeWalt DWE7485-GB is its one-handed bevel control for quick and accurate bevel adjustment and lock. Out of the box it was a little way out of calibration, but there is plenty of scope for adjusting everything. Based on your inputs, the builder will deliver a pdf list with images, descriptions, SKUs and quantities. The cross-cut guide is too loose in its slot to be accurate and the saw is pretty noisy but otherwise very pleased with it.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The DeWalt DWE7492-QS hacksaw table is equipped with a seamless speed control system , thus ensuring precise cutting on all materials.MAKITA Router Adapter for Makita / Festool Track Guide Rail Quick Change TWISTLOCK DRT50Z, XTR01Z, RT0700C + Katsu. With my first cut of a piece of skirting board I thought the blade had dropped down, as there was no resistance or change of sound, but the board had been cut without effort. On-board storage for guard, fence, wrenches and miter gauge, cast aluminium 485mm x 485mm table size with coating to reduce friction for smoother cutting.

I am retired so make all sorts of things, including cabinets, rocking chairs, shelving, ornate inlayed boxes, etc, sort of thing a DIYer would make.Despite its powerful engine, the compact design and weight of just 22kg make transport between construction sites a breeze. You may be familiar with their bestselling DW745 Table Saw - so what is the difference between the two and what makes the DWE7485 better? The Dewalt DWE7485 is a compact, yet mighty table saw ideal for cutting flooring to size, sizing timber for joinery and much more. A table saw that can’t safely cut sheet goods because of the size of the deck makes me wonder if it’s a good fit. I have been provided with product and compensated for my time in exchange for my opinions on these products.

Compact bench saw with universal brush motor, blade/hole diameter 210/30 mm, 5800 rpm, max blade inclination -3/48°, max cutting depth at 90°/45° 65/45 mm, max capacity trimming (right/left) 622/318 mm, cast aluminum surface 485x485 mm, weight 22kg. Typical applications for this model include cutting flooring to size, sizing panelling and timber for joinery, cutting plinths plus more. Having googled the manual, there are three basic variants, the only difference seems to be operating voltage. Lovely machine but the only two draw backs are 1) sliding gauge is a little sloppy in the track on the table and 2) even with vacuum cleaner connected and turned on it’s still a little dusty to use in the shed!This feature, coupled with the NoVolt Release Switch, adds an extra layer of safety while using the tool. The dust collection on the blade guard is a nice addition as well, but I found that if there’s any tension in your hose it causes the riving knife to deflect which can cause some issues.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop