SONAX 287400 Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer, 750 ml

SONAX 287400 Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer, 750 ml

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Why did you go with this, because in my opinion The Turtle wax Ice seal and shine is way superior, and with the turtle wax brand launched just a few months ago, availability and price isn't an issue.

However this can be achieved by mixing it with other products like v7 but its not available in India. The beads were small, tight, uniform, and spherical in shape – all indications of a fantastic layer of protection. I’ll never get tired of seeing water bead up like this on a nicely protected surface! One capful is 30ml. Four capfuls is 120ml ... and a half, another 15ml = 135ml. That's seven washes from the bottle, so perhaps "value for money" is not that great but, you can omit the final stage (read on) and you could easily get away with three if not two capfuls only for already quite clean cars (again, read on).

SONAX Xtreme Brilliant Shine Detailer 750ml Reviews

The shine left behind by BSD is great. Maybe not quite as good as that left behind by my AngelWax QED, but for the water beading lovers, it's practically untouchable! but often too much and unless you hold the bottle about four or five feet from the surface, the spray pattern is not good. That might work out well on top panels, but side panels you're going to waste a lot of product. Solution? Spray onto a folded microfibre towel. The shampoo should get a special merit for being SOOOOO lubricious and the detail some special merit for delivering such astounding beading, but it is let down by the spray head which is perhaps more down to the viscosity of the product than the performance of the spray head which performs perfectly well with the glass cleaner. I can't tip a point off for that so it remains a top scoring product/combination. Very economical product, a little really goes a long way and you can literally do an average sized panel in a couple of sprays.

But the protection it provides is phenomenal. Before this I was using the Formula 1 Carnauba Wax and it did provide a warm finish to the paint, but wasn't long lasting. Also I found, that in comparison to the BSD it attracted a lot more dirt. And within two-three weeks it would require reapplying. Enhances the paintwork finish and gives the paintwork a velvety smooth surface and a brilliant deep shine Several days after applying Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer, this car sat out in a pretty good rain storm. I went out to examine the beading action, and was pleasantly surprised. Even though the vehicle already had a good layer of protection, which beaded nicely on its own, I noticed even better beading and sheeting when it was topped with Brilliant Shine Detail Spray. To test the durability and longevity I will only do a rinseless wash for the next month or so UNLESS the vehicle gets solied during rains.

For my application I diluted it 1:2 (Product : Water) which brought down its viscosity to a level where it can be evenly applied.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop