Steph Curry Posters for Walls Golden State Warriors Poster Sports Basketball Superstar Canvas Wall Art Modern Inspirational Wall Decor Print Painting for Bedroom Livingroom Dorm 16x24 Inch Framed

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Steph Curry Posters for Walls Golden State Warriors Poster Sports Basketball Superstar Canvas Wall Art Modern Inspirational Wall Decor Print Painting for Bedroom Livingroom Dorm 16x24 Inch Framed

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The company develops and produces film and TV projects focused on faith, family, and sports. In 2018, Sony Pictures signed Unanimous Media to a multi-year development deal. The company’s first movie, Breakthrough (released April 2019), is based on a Joyce Smith novel called The Impossible. Although the 2015 season didn’t end with a championship, Curry and the Warriors finished with the best-ever NBA regular-season record at 73-9. They have cruised to the title in the last two seasons, and with DeMarcus Cousins now in the mix, they are again the favourites this year.

Steph Curry sitting next to UA founder Kevin Plank as he signs his extended deal with Under Armour (image by: ESPN) I thought we had a game-changer. You never think of it as revolutionary as it’s going on. You’re just thinking he’s the right guy taking the right shot at the right time because he’s making it.Curry, to the surprise of Cook, reached out to the young guard to tell him to meet him an hour before the game. He does not talk about his impact because he knows that his story is still being written. But he is aware of how change happens. He has been accused of ruining the game. But ‘Ruin the Game’ is the term we use in our business. We’ve trademarked it. Steve Nash, Phoenix Suns’ former player Steph Curry quotes On his dedication to the game of basketball

As the face of the franchise, Curry made a strong statement in September when he made it clear on media day that he would not visit the White House when the Warriors were in the nation's capital this week. Curry has been vocal about his disdain toward President Trump's rhetoric. However, the team had yet to take a vote on whether to visit the Trump administration. Most people stay away from the team to treat and focus on their injuries. He was definitely still there for the team, but especially there for me when I needed it most." That's when teammates say Curry, a team captain along with Andre Iguodala, made adjustments to his leadership approach. It started behind the scenes. Players said they would arrive for practices to find Curry was already in the gym drenched in sweat. He gave me all the confidence in the world in terms of what I could be—in terms of being a man, the balance of on-the-court and off-the-court expectations. He was an example of that every day, and we had no choice but to follow suit.It is the 52nd time in Curry’s career that he’s scored 40 points or more in a game, as the Warriors continue their blistering start to the season, now with an 11-1 record. You just saw him practicing and he started becoming more aggressive," David West recalled to ESPN. "When we were going 5-on-5, he was going 100 miles an hour and everybody is like, 'Oh s---. This m-----f----- is serious.' And that was also at shootaround. He got everybody going. It was during that stretch that he became a little bit more vocal, more demonstrative about the urgency we needed to have to keep the season alive when you lose somebody like KD."

It's never a tactic to seem more tough or hard-nosed or edgy, but on the same hand, when I'm out there on the floor, if I was mic'd up, there would be some games where I would get censored for sure," he said. "The game is so intense with heated battles. I've got ejected twice and I'm pretty sure I had a few choice words in those situations, but that happens. Politicizing the occasion wasn't the intent and for the most part, Obama, out of respect for the current administration, has tried to keep a low profile.

Did you find this helpful?

When it comes to basketball, I was always the smallest kid on my team. I had a terrible, ugly catapult shot from the time I was 14 because I wasn’t strong enough to shoot over my head, and I had to reconstruct that over the summer, and it was the worst three months of my life. I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies. [And] I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment. On Nov. 19, after defeating the Brooklyn Nets 118-111, Curry got dragged unexpectedly into a controversy. Prior to taking the court before every game, the Warriors gather around in the tunnel leading to the arena bowl. Some players are stretching, some are jumping up and down, some are talking and others just standing around waiting for the pregame huddle to commence. Being a superstar means you’ve reached your potential, and I don’t think I’ve reached my potential as a basketball player and as a leader yet.

Curry, who has been recovering from a foot injury, made five three-pointers, five rebounds and five assists, setting up a Western Conference clash with the Minnesota Timberwolves or the Memphis Grizzlies. I know I have a place in Heaven waiting for me because of Him, and that’s something no earthly prize or trophy could ever top. looked even better. Curry's skills were now dialled up to 11 - the dribbling ever more elaborate, the shooting ever more spectacular. The records tumbled: three-pointers in a season (again); three-pointers in a game; most consecutive games with a three-pointer. He was so dominant that the developers of the NBA 2K video game series expressed concern that his abilities could not be replicated on screen! I do a little sign on the court every time I make a shot or a good pass, and I pound my chest and point to the sky—it symbolizes that I have a heart for God. It’s something that my mom and I came up with in college, and I do it every time I step on the floor as a reminder of who I’m playing for. On life

He told me when I was a freshman that I had a license to shoot any shot I wanted, but I’d have to work for it. I’d have to put in the time and actually commit to learning on the job. Even when I failed early freshman year, he stayed in my ear because he saw my potential before I did. Earlier this week, he overtook Wilt Chamberlain to become the oldest player to record 50 points and 10 assists in a game. I don’t think he sat in his room in Charlotte, North Carolina, and said, ‘I’m going to change the game.’ That would be like a guy saying, ‘I want to be cool.’ Steph is cool because Steph is always true to his shot. His father, Dell Curry, played in the NBA for 16 seasons with the Jazz, Cavaliers, Hornets, and Raptors. Steph wears #30 in honor of his father, who wore the number during his playing days.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop