Clone-A-Willy Realistic Vibrator Silicone Penis Moulding Kit, Light Skin Tone

Clone-A-Willy Realistic Vibrator Silicone Penis Moulding Kit, Light Skin Tone

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So in simple words, it is a set of products that help you get a dildo that looks exactly like your or your partner’s penis without much work. The plan was to use the nether regions of a willing volunteer and luckily, I have some very accommodating male friends, one of whom offered his services.

Each penis casting kit comes with everything you need to create a detailed, vibrating replica of your favorite penis. He, too, struggled with the molding mixture, and his curved penis kept touching the sides of the tube.You then must hasten to shove your erect penis into the mixture "immediately," carefully avoiding touching the sides of tube. All you have to do is follow the instructions in the manual, and you will have your favorite dildo in no time. You have to hold the tube against the erect penis and mark the length with a pen, then cut to length (the tube not the penis). This kit is kind of like making pancakes except the batter is going to go bad in 90 seconds and you have to keep a boner the whole time,” James quipped. At least he managed to make a mold of the top half of his penis, allowing him to create a stubby replica of his half-boner, a neon purple “dome” that now sits on his girlfriend’s coffee table.

Because I did some mould-making at art school I knew the trick of stirring slowly to avoid bubbles, tapping the base and then using a cocktail stick to pop any bubbles that did form. I’d assumed this would be simple but it was utterly nerve-wracking, mostly because I hadn’t taken into account just how accurately you have to follow the instructions. The instructions just said to mix the contents of the two silicone pots with the sachet of ‘glow in the dark’ powder. When I saw an advert for Clone-A-Willy glow in the dark penis moulds, my first thought was ‘Ha ha I would totally have a go at that! Right around this point was when we started to realize we'd overlooked a crucial part of this plan: “ How does one make a dildo of one's penis?Clone A Willy is a DIY penis molding kit that uses silicon to create the perfect clone of your penis without any hassle. We also list salukis that are not at pounds or other time-sensative situations but need to be adopted because they are in temporary homes or with owners who can no longer care for them. Using the clone of a willy penis dildo, you can get addicted to the insane pleasures and end up forsaking all your other toys. Therefore, the penis mold kit is a DIY kit that helps you clone your penis using straightforward methods.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop