Indo Board Professional Balance Trainer - Clear

Indo Board Professional Balance Trainer - Clear

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Using the Indo Board with their flow cushions is a great place to start balance training if you are concerned about taking a hard fall because it will allow you to gradually work your way up to using the board with a roller. The Pro model is a favorite among Indo Board fitness trainers for use in specific board sports training for Surfers, Skateboarders, Wake Boarders, Snow Boarders, Wake Surfers, Skiers, Water Skiers, Wind Surfers, Kite Boarders, Stand Up Paddle Boarders, and Foil Boarders. I have used the INDO board for over 10 years, to keep all my small and large muscles groups in shape and balance neurons firing. One day I discovered that the board was missing from my downstairs workout room. I later found out that my 24 year old son had taken it to Montana, where is living, without asking. He's an awesome kid so I didn't really care but, he felt so bad about taking it without asking, he brought it home on his next visit to Idaho. The cushions are great if you are planning to use the board to provide instability for workout routines and exercises with free weights because it is much safer to do than using free weights on a roller.

This small board was originally made to be used with their 14in. balance cushion for general balance training, stand-up desks, and physical therapy but they found when paired with their 5in roller it makes for a perfect children's balance board. The curve in the board allows for you to practicing spinning or rotation moves that are common in board sports. If you use the Gigante Cushion, you can also work on carving skills and 360-degree balance which is good for people into board sports. You can get the board alone, the board with a roller, the board with their big or smaller balance cushion or their foam roller kit. The kit is composed of a 36in foam roller, cut up into an 18in foam roller, a half-round roller, two wedges and two slivers.

Success!

Whether you are after sport specific training aids or a unique addition to your fitness regime, Indo Boards has a product that will keep you having fun and enjoying your training while working you in ways you didn’t realise possible while doing the same exercise – just adding the Indo instability to it!! If you are already into board sports or have experience using a balance board with a roller, you will probably find using the board with these pieces of foam to be too easy. When doing the push ups, go down to a 90* angle and make sure to hold a steady pace. An ideal rate is 2 seconds on the up and 4 on the down. Be careful, because if you push it too far, your board might slide out one direction, leaving you to fall face first into the roller. The larger cushion will provide more of a challenge to your balance than the smaller one depending on how much you inflate it so it can be good for doing general workouts on. The Indo Board Balance Trainer is the most versatile balance board product available in the market today. Originally designed for surf balance training in the 1970’s by surfer Hunter Joslin, the product’s simplicity has enabled it to become a truly multifunctional fitness tool. Most importantly it is FUN!

Don’t let price put you off from training on a balance board. There are plenty of ways to create one on your own. This board would also be good for someone who already has an indo original and is looking to continue to push their balance skills. The type of movements that are used in board sports that can be performed on this board are, board walking/dancing, slow rotations, fitness exercises and general balance training.The balance and coordination skills learned using the RevBalance Swell 2.0 translate into tangible improvements in the water. In addition, the Swell makes for a fun toy around the house when friends come over. You can remove the base of the balance board to simply stand on it and use the base as a balance board while working at a standing desk. The three other modules increase the difficulty in balancing. This would be an ideal board for families as you can swap out the intensity, or a board for those who want to practice their balancing passively as they work. Just the words “Indo Board” bring a sense of nostalgia among many surfers who spent their afternoons rolling around the living room. The Indo Board Original is by far the most popular balance boards for surfers on the market. The kit is best for someone recovering from an injury or with really poor balance skills that are looking for a slow and safer way to improve their balance.

They recommend this board for children 3-8 years old. For added safety I would start them out using the board with the balance cushion then once they get that down let them try using the board with the roller. Indo board makes some are great all around balance boards but if you at an intermediate or advanced level at a board sport such as surfing, skateboarding, long boarding or snowboarding I suggest you look into some of the products offered by Vew-Do board or Goofboard. It makes for excellent entertainment. But, if you’re a surfing or skateboarding novice, fear not; the Swell allows you to start slow and work your way up to becoming a balance board aficionado. This product would be perfect for a physical therapist that needs to be able to change how challenging the board will be to use depending on the balance skills of their clients. The Pro model is used by the US Surf Team, as well as Nat Young, Jay Thompson, Taj Burrow, Evan Geiselman, Courtney Conlogue, Bethany Hamilton, Sunny Garcia, Ben Skinner, and many more! "Get Indo It!"This board would be best for wake boarders looking to improve their skills due to the similar size of a wakeboard and ability to practice spinning moves and ollies. A Vew-do board would be better if you are trying to get better at board sports, but they are a little more dangerous and challenging than this board. You can easily use a balance board to level up not only your surfing skills but also your overall fitness. Practice doing squats and push ups on the balance board–taking care. You can place a rolled towel on the sides of the roller to keep it from rolling out from underneath you, adding extra support.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop