Charles Leclerc (Blue Suit) Life Size Cutout

Charles Leclerc (Blue Suit) Life Size Cutout

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Imagine the excitement of having Charles Leclerc's lifelike image in your room, game den, or event. It makes a captivating centrepiece that will elevate the atmosphere. Since then, 2022 has largely been a story of squandered opportunities for Ferrari. Leclerc has scored seven pole positions in 13 races - but only one further win. Errors, he says, are "part of the experience; it's part of the path of anybody in whatever work you do - at one point, a mistake will happen. So, I feel like the championship of last year was probably much more prone to see these type of things because it was so close until the very end. It depends which one," he says. "I'm extremely tough with myself. So it is much more difficult to deal with my own errors than whenever it is the team, even though we are obviously one team and we lose and we win together.

Star Cutouts CS1102 Charles Leclerc Lifesize Cardboard Cut

I really don't see the point of hiding it," he says. "And sometimes it is so obvious to everybody that the mistake comes from driver, I just don't understand the drivers that are trying to have excuses with the wind or whatsoever. I would have expected us to be much more like this if the championship will be extremely close towards the end. [If] it's not finished, then we might see that at the end of the year." Golf and the new generation Leclerc says a lot of Formula 1 drivers enjoy playing golf Furthermore, the Charles Leclerc Cardboard Cutout makes for a unique and thoughtful gift. Surprise a racing fan, friend, or family member with this remarkable collectible, it will certainly bring a smile to their face.So there's a lot more off-time, and time where I'm not doing much at home and in between the races. But then I will keep this level of preparation for all the next years because I felt the benefits, when I didn't know the benefit before. Through the course of an exclusive and extensive interview with BBC Sport, Leclerc is candid, friendly and refreshingly honest as he delves into Ferrari's rollercoaster season. Leclerc now has three weeks to rest and recuperate before he tries to salvage his season over an intense period of nine races in 12 weeks.

Cutouts CS1102 Charles Leclerc Lifesize Cardboard Cut Star Cutouts CS1102 Charles Leclerc Lifesize Cardboard Cut

But whenever I go through this tough time, I go through the same process as I was saying before, trying to analyse what was wrong. And it's mostly mentally. We send our Cutouts under plain cover with no pricing information included, making them great for giving. Some drivers take a different approach. The concept of a "racing drivers' book of excuses" has long been in the F1 lexicon. Michael Schumacher, for one, was notorious for never admitting he had made a error - at least not in public. For Leclerc, this is anathema. But there's something about it that every single small detail makes a difference. In golf, if you don't exactly have the right mindset to hit the ball, then you already know that the ball is going to go everywhere, but not where you want it to go.Twice his engine has failed while leading. Three times now Ferrari's strategists have thrown away a lead for Leclerc and turned it into a lower finish. And Leclerc himself has not been blameless either. A spin at Imola in April turned third place into sixth. Much worse was his crashing out of the lead in France last month. When we were younger, it was a bit more messy and obviously we were kids. But now the relationship has improved, and there's a lot of respect." This is the first time Leclerc has had a car consistently fast enough to fight for the title, yet problems keep delivering him blow after blow. How has he dealt with this? Just training and staying at home is basically my new life. Diet, training and staying at home. So there's a lot more boring moments, if I can call it like that, but that are very helpful and I know they are. And this makes a difference."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop