GuliKit (No Stick Drift) KingKong 2 Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch, First Bluetooth Controller with Hall Effect Sensing Joystick, No Deadzone, Auto Pilot Gaming, Motion Sense[New Patent]

£33.75
FREE Shipping

GuliKit (No Stick Drift) KingKong 2 Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch, First Bluetooth Controller with Hall Effect Sensing Joystick, No Deadzone, Auto Pilot Gaming, Motion Sense[New Patent]

RRP: £67.50
Price: £33.75
£33.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To by-pass the issue altogether, gaming peripheral manufacturer GuliKit designed new joysticks that use a system of magnets and leverages the Hall effect to make the use of carbon film and its associated issues a thing of the past; or so it claims. Under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. If you go to their Facebook page, they have a video posted of a machine that is putting the controller through physical testing with over 1million movements and its still going strong and accurate. It's a bit finicky but you can use the casing the control comes in as a carry case too which is a great free benefit! APG activation: Press APG button 3 seconds to start recording with a long vibration, controller will next record all inputs before the button is pressed again to stop recording or auto stop when time runs up to 10 minutes.

Now, they changed to this matte finish and at the back part here where our fingers will be gripping against – GuliKit added this dimple texture on it. Out of the box very easy to pair with your PC, also this controller allows you to calibrated a varity of settings (check manual). Purchased this controller to replace my Switch controllers which were repeatedly developing stick drift. This is unofficial support community where game players can share their love,experience,feedbacks,questions and reviewings for GuliKit game products like controllers, powerpacks,Bluetooth adapters, docks. Added: I got a reply from support, after long conversation they said they will pass the information to the dev team.

They are explained in the user manual but having a dedicated app to tune those settings would have enhanced the user experience and the overall user-friendliness of the KingKong 2 Pro. The controller’s layout is otherwise based on Nintendo’s Switch Pro controller, and it performs just as well. I know the 8Bitdo controller hasn't been released yet but I wanted to gauge where the general public perception is at right now. These sensors use magnetic fields instead of mechanical resistance to detect movement and have earned fame in recent years because they don’t suffer the drift issue that plagues Nintendo Switch’s Joy-Cons. The Switch features are unique to the GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro model with many features found on the original controller including waking up the console from controller, built-in NFC support for Amiibo and adjustable Turbo setups.

Its integrated 1000 mAh battery will also last for several dozens of hours which help provide some peace of mind to the user. It has the same basic functionalities and the new joystick and buttons, but lacks the new finish material. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I personally don't mind DS4 as the controller is considerably bigger and spacious between the two sticks so my hands don't feel cramped. Updating the firmware wasn't complicated and all in all, I really like the extra features it comes with.

It delivers a luxurious design, comfortable layout, and durable Hall effect joysticks that won’t ever drift.

The button design they talked about in the link you provided is already being implemented in their new controllers. Its ability to remember all the devices that it has previously paired to is a huge timesaver for Windows PC since their Bluetooth menu is atrocious. Disappointing triggers and limited customization hold it back from perfection, but the KingKong 2 Pro still pulls far ahead of the pack. The battery capacity is ridiculous by today's standards of 3000 mAh, but the energy efficiency of the IPS panel and processor allows you to achieve 7-8 hours of active screen time from such a battery. Magnetic sticks are great and all, but that's a Pro Controller, which as far as I know don't commonly suffer from stick drift.And the reason why it is able to do that is that GuliKit also uses Hall sensors for the two triggers. It's weird that Nintendo decided to go with digital triggers for the WiiU/Switch, but used analog triggers for GC. The KingKong 2 Pro lacks trigger tension customization, a removable battery, or rear paddle buttons. Setings are cleared by default upon restart under normal mode, but can be saved under Professional Player Mode.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop