SEAHAI Case for OPPO Reno 8 Pro 5G (Reno8 Pro 5G), Ultra-thin Protective Silicone TPU Shockproof Hybrid Hard PC Back Phone Cover, with Foldable Hidden Form Bracket - Black

£4.93
FREE Shipping

SEAHAI Case for OPPO Reno 8 Pro 5G (Reno8 Pro 5G), Ultra-thin Protective Silicone TPU Shockproof Hybrid Hard PC Back Phone Cover, with Foldable Hidden Form Bracket - Black

RRP: £9.86
Price: £4.93
£4.93 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The 32MP (f/2.4) front-facing camera is also worth the price of admission, with useful features such as autofocus and a bokeh portrait mode. I’m yet to find a portrait mode that doesn’t blur out my earring, so I won’t judge too harshly here, but otherwise, the artificial bokeh effect was suitably effective.

Impressive device I am not an avid mobile technology user a can base my opinion purely on subjective factors which are how it resonates with and how well it performs the tasks I need it to perform. So far I am impressed. The design is pretty classic for a smartphone these days, it is looks well made, sturdy and has large, crisp display. The processor ensures that even with a bunch of various apps, it works fast and smooth. Need to get to a slightly different Android UI interface but it is matter of time. Battery life is better than average but again - subject to personal use. At least what I love is a fast charging which ensures that even a short charging cycle with give enough juice to your phone. Camera is definitely one to brag about as it is exceptional. Such a quality, vivid colours, crisp picture and plenty of modes to chose from. Oppo Reno 8 and Reno 8 Pro are popular premium mid-range smartphones, launched globally. Like its predecessors, they come with good-looking designs with MediaTek chipsets inside. Data collected from OPPO Labs. The actual data will differ slightly due to the test software version and Fingerprint(under display, optical), Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Color Spectrum Operating SystemData obtained from OPPO Labs. Compared with the conventional HDR solution, DOL-HDR reaches a 4 times

You’ve still got a gorgeous 6.7in AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, as well as a triple camera array led by a 50MP main lens. A Mediatek Dimensity 8100-MAX processor powers things, with 8GB of RAM and a 4,500mAh battery that supports speedy 80W fast charging. As for the software, the Reno 8 Pro is running ColorOS 12.1, layered over Android 12. Oppo Reno 8 Pro review: Price and competition OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G uses two series-connected cells. The equivalent battery capacity is 4500mAh (typical The digital zoom isn’t half bad, either. This 3x crop of a Parisian metro sign retained enough detail to make out the scuffs in the paintwork, even if the sky is a little muted. Tested by TÜV SÜD. The TÜV SÜD Fluency Rating Mark considers the fluency of the products at both theThe data of charging cycles was obtained from OPPO Labs. The actual data will differ slightly due to the With the HDR Fusion algorithm, MariSilicon X Imaging NPU can, theoretically, reach a dynamic range of up Still, as mentioned, the main lens carries the team well enough for it to not fall down completely. Images produced in decent lighting are full of colour and detail, with well-represented windows in the cityscape pictured below, and nicely distinct tree foliage with vibrant shades of green. initial stage and after 2 or 3 years of use. The higher the rating, the better the experience. A is the highest

Front Camera: Sony IMX709 Sensor with AutoFocus: 32MP DOL-HDR OPPO’s New Generation RGBW 60%↑ Amount of Light Received screen-to-body ratio is 93.4% (active area). The actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and Screen size is measured diagonally. Reno8 Pro 5G's screen size is 6.7'' as a full rectangle, and its network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G The Reno 8 features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display and supports a 90Hz refresh rate while Reno 8 Pro comes with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The Reno 8 is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1300 octa-core processor while Reno 8 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max processor. Both phones are fueled by a 4500mAh battery and support 80W fast charging.higher dynamic range. The actual data will differ slightly due to the test software version and specific testing To use Multi-Screen Connect, your computer must meet these minimum requirements: Windows 10 build 18362

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop