BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710U 4K Gaming Monitor (27 inch, IPS, 144 Hz, 1ms, HDR 600, HDMI 2.1, 48 Gbps full bandwidth, VRR compatible for PS5, remote control)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710U 4K Gaming Monitor (27 inch, IPS, 144 Hz, 1ms, HDR 600, HDMI 2.1, 48 Gbps full bandwidth, VRR compatible for PS5, remote control)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The specific speakers, for me, are the best addition. For a while now, I have disconnected my consoles from the TV and connected them to my monitor. I prefer to have everything gathered on my desk in the gaming room. It makes everything more accessible and easier to use. My particular monitor does not have speakers and I was forced to wear headphones every time I wanted to play PS5, or connect a cable from the PS5 controller to the speakers because the console does not have an optical port. Since I am not the biggest fan of long sessions using headphones and there is no reason to have a wireless controller but with a cable for the speakers, the BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710U is my savior. Microphone Approximate diagonal size of the display. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the diagonal is calculated from the width and height of the screen. The operating temperature shows the safe temperature range (from minimum to maximum), within which the display will function flawlessly. Outside this range it might operate improperly and/or fail entirely.

The most widely used panels are those with 6, 8, and 10 bits for each of the RGB components of the pixel. They provide 18-, 24-, and 30-bit color, respectively. The extra data transfer rate increases clarity and detail and ranks it among the crispiest 4K panels out there. There’s also the remote control to consider, which is fairly robust, as these accessories go. You can adjust volume and brightness, toggle HDR, call up the menu and play with the brightness, among other things. The remote is also fairly responsive, which was a pleasant change of pace after the laggy remote control on the Acer Predator CG437K. BenQ Mobiuz EX3210U review: Verdict Before we talk about the beast that goes by the name BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710U, let’s have a few words about the company, since this is our first article about a BenQ product. In the center of the screen, and between the 2 speakers, BenQ has also installed a microphone. Logically, it is a move for those who use the screen with their consoles and are not fans of headsets. Thus, the microphone, combined with the speakers of the screen, give you complete freedom.The operating humidity shows the acceptable level of humidity, in which the display will function flawlessly. It sets a lower and an upper humidity level for safe operation and is measured in percentage. The maximum number of colors, which the display is able to reproduce, depends on the type of the panel in use and color enhancing technologies like FRC. Approximate width of the display. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the width is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio.

Information about the maximum horizontal viewing angle, within which the image on the screen is of acceptable quality. What is the secret of HDRi and how does it achieve its purpose so well? It achieves this by perfecting the following recipe.

System on Chip (SoC) Information about the central processor, graphic processor and the memory of the model. CPU cores Approximate height of the display. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the height is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio. The storage humidity shows the lower and upper humidity limit, which ensures safe storage of the display. Storing it outside these limits might damage the display. Information about the storage capacity, which is used for the operating system and for installing different applications, saving video, music, photos and other data. BenQ is a company that has been active (mainly) in the optical field for over 25 years. They are based in Taiwan but, the past years, they have branched out all over the planet. Their monitors have always been among the best in terms of quality and performance. But how did they manage to become so well known in the gaming community?

The Mobiuz EX3210U’s benchmarks generally matched up with what we observed. While the screen can get pretty bright, it’s generally a little darker than both the Acer Nitro XV282K and the Asus TUF VG28UQLIA. The color spectrum is a bit richer, though. This shines through in some games and applications; other times, however, the screen is simply too dark to appreciate the color distinctions. The secret weapon of the MOBIUZ EX2710U is the display panel. It is an IPS panel with a refresh rate of up to 144Hz with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels (4KHD). Reproducible color shades are 1.07 billion, with a DCI-P3 color gamut of 98%. This means that it is not only suitable for anyone who wants to enjoy their favorite games, but also for content creators and artists who want to take advantage of its color accuracy for video and photo editing. The real game changer on this particular monitor, which is also something unique, is the HDRi settings. Information about the maximum amount of time, in which the pixels change from one color to another. The monitor also features Bongiovi DPS audio technology to increase depth, treble and bass definition and take advantage of the stereo sound.

The BenQ Mobiuz EX3210U has a sleek design and good — but not great — performance

Information about the number of pixels on the horizontal and vertical side of the screen. A higher resolution allows the display of a more detailed and of higher quality image. The random-access memory (RAM) is used by the operating system and the software applications installed. Usually, more RAM provides better performance. There are various panel technologies. Each has its own specific features - viewing angles, color reproduction, response time, brightness/contrast, production cost, etc. The image quality depends directly on the type of the display panel used. Information about the average amount of time, in which the pixels change from one color to another.

If you are gaming on a PlayStation or an Xbox, that should suffice. You will get a 120 FPS experience, which is the theoretical maximum for the new consoles.The storage temperature shows the range from a minimum to a maximum temperature, within which storing of the display is considered to be safe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop