My Carry Potty - Penguin Travel Potty, Award-Winning Portable Toddler Toilet Seat for Kids to Take Everywhere

£9.9
FREE Shipping

My Carry Potty - Penguin Travel Potty, Award-Winning Portable Toddler Toilet Seat for Kids to Take Everywhere

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether it's at home, or out and about, this potty from My Carry Potty is the only potty your toddler will ever need. Best of all, kids love the bright attractive colours and the carry handle makes it easy for them to adopt as their own possession. It’s designed with a unique lid that provides a completely watertight seal, non slip feet and it is made from high-quality durable plastic that’s easy on the eye and easy to clean. The My Little Trainer Seat, from the My Carry Potty range, is a lightweight toilet seat with stability handles meaning your little one can feel independent whilst using the toilet. One of my children had to have surgery which set back their training as they had to go back into nappies but they all got there in the end.

Our products are loved by parents, as they are lightweight, leakproof, fully portable and easy to clean. The seat is made from a high quality plastic that's super easy to clean and incredibly durable, this means the My Little Trainer Seat can be passed on and reused by multiple children!

My Carry Potty® is dedicated to supporting parents and toddlers in the important yet often challenging journey of potty training. KIDS LOVE IT: The cute characters and pastel coloured potty, has a unique handle which encourages little ones to take it wherever they go! Children that feel safe and comfortable are more likely to use the potty, encouraging a good toilet training routine. If no one is present the courier may deliver the goods to a neighbour either side or directly opposite and may leave a card or an image to advise where this parcel has been left. It is designed with a unique lid that provides a completely watertight and odour proof seal making it neat enought to take anywhere and perfect to use at home.

I am cleverly compact on the outside, whilst on the inside I have an extra-tall splash guard for little boys, a tall seat height, and a large bowl with a maximum level mark for multiple use between empties. These convenient Carry Potty's are leak proof, lightweight and durable plus they even come with a carry handle for little ones to adopt as their own possession. The potty is easy to take with you on the trip, in the car, in the city or to places where you want to avoid public toilets. A unique lid provides a completely watertight seal and the high-quality durable plastic is both easy on the eye and easy to clean. Amanda invented My Carry Potty® while potty training her oldest child, after recognising the difficulties many parents face during this stage.Best of all your little one will love the bright attractive colours, cute characters and the carry handle makes it easy for them to adopt as their own possession.

Helping little people to reach the sink or the toilet, to build confidence and encourage independence during their potty training journey. Your toddler will fall in love with it, making potty training simple and stress free for both parents and children!

Whether it is at home, or out and about, My Carry Potty® is the only potty your toddler will ever need.

They will love taking their new best friend everywhere they go, increasing confidence when potty training. The Potty Training Magic Book is also an excellent read for parents who are new to potty training and Amanda Jenner, designer of My Carry Potty, has also put together a complete Potty Training Pack! COMFORTABLE POTTY: large comfy seat and non slip feet give comfort and security to encourage toddlers to use it. The potty is made from a high quality plastic that's super easy to clean and incredibly durable, this means the potty can be passed on and reused by multiple children! Best of all your little one will love the bright attractive colours, cute characters and the carry handle makes it easy for toddlers to adopt as their own possession.Having a travel potty immediately on hand reduces the stress on families to knowing where the nearest toilet is. Potty training usually starts somewhere between 18-30 months with the average being 27 months however don't get too fixated with their age and instead look for signs that your child is ready to potty train. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. My Carry Potty® provides consistent potty training for child to use on the go and in and out of the home to aid routine.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop