Horrid Henry's Underpants

Horrid Henry's Underpants

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Henry finds a false family tree chart, that was made to fool Henry’s dad, that claims he is a descendant of King Henry VIII. When Henry decides to swap pants with Peter in the book, Peter is playing tag in the playground with Tidy Ted. In the episode, Miss Lovely is reading Peter's class The Three Little Pigs in the library. Mum hands Henry his clothes. Still half-asleep, Henry gets dressed, accidentally taking Great Aunt Greta's underpants from under his pillow. The scene then changes to Miss Battle-Axe's classroom, where she is teaching Maths]

Dad's Brother, Francis, comes round for lunch and Henry discovers that even as adults, they still cannot get along. Find sources: "List of Horrid Henry episodes"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( September 2014) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Peter is tired of being unnoticed for his good deeds, so he decides to be horrid like Henry for a day. The toddler pants Henry found in Lost and Found were blue in the book. They are white in the episode.

Join for FREE today!

My two boys love this book and I have actually had tears running down my face and had to stop reading because of laughing so hard. My oldest son is rereading all the books in this series on his own now and he still loves them. Happy reading!" Horrid Henry is a fabulous anti-hero: monstrously selfish and greedy, he does things most children only dream about... a modern comic classic." but you still cannot help laughing when he gets into yet another scrape. Not quite a devil in disguise but you cannot help wondering at times! No wonder he is so popular!” —Angela Youngman I have tried out the Horrid Henry books with groups of children as a parent, as a babysitter, and as a teacher. Children love to either hear them read aloud or to read them themselves. The books are spot on for the 5-8 age range and are fun for the adults who share them too." Moody Margaret: Thank you. [snatches the kit] By the way Henry, they're gonna get you tomorrow. And I'll be watching!

Horrid Henry: There must be some pants in this lot. [sorts through the various items, including a pink bra and a toothbrush] A-ha! [pulls out a tiny pair of white pants] These'll have to do. Later during lunch time, Ralph, Al and Bert failed to pull down Henry's pants with Bert accidentally pulling down Miss Battle-Axe's skirt (which he intended to pull Henry's trousers down) causing Miss Battle-Axe to take him to Miss Oddbod's office as a punishment and Henry also goes inside too. Later that afternoon, it's time for games much to Henry’s horror and William says it’s always on Tuesday. Miss Battle-Axe told Henry that she doesn’t care if aliens ate his P.E. Kit and won’t accept any excuses. Ralph also tells Henry the same line but he claims he’s got the perfect excuse and whispers to Miss Battle-Axe who says Henry forgotten his underpants making the class laugh much to his embarrassment and she shouts ‘Quiet!’. Henry and Peter are competing against each other for having tidy bedrooms in an attempt to go to their favourite restaurants for a Saturday night dinner. Henry's latest prank leads to his entire class getting detention, and on the same day as an important Ashton Juniors football match!

Fabulous Francesca Facts

NOTE: This episode takes place during the events of Horrid Henry Wins the Cup, Horrid Henry Reads a book, Horrid Henry and the Terrific Teenager and Horrid Henry: The Great Escape, except focusing on Henry with Peter narrating the majority of the episode.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop