Hex Appeal: The laugh-out-loud opposites attract magical witch romcom!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

After things didn’t work out in his native Seattle, Josh Henderson had relocated to Essex after inheriting a home from his extremely wealthy late father. i was expecting a cute cozy romance, but josh and essie have no chemistry it’s almost jarring to read about. Essie and Josh were an adorable couple but I would have loved to spend more time with them getting to know and love each other. The house does a lot of different things depending on what is required – it can grow extra rooms or provide an escape and changes with the moods of the residents.I liked reading about the slow burn between Essie and Josh, and it was kind of cute how he kept looking for Beldan House while Essie was always around him, helping around with literally everything else but the one thing he seemed to struggle the most. With witches, ghosts, demons and Witchfinder Generals there is plenty of action, a touch of (spicy) romance and humour that kept me hooked all the way through.

All Essie ever wanted was to have a normal life but in the end she found herself drawn back to Beldam House. The witches live rent free for nearly 300 years till their landlord: a handsome, quirky, blonde, boyish lawyer Josh who recently inherited a dilapidated mansion, deciding to meet with his tenants for collecting the debts! They provided different perspectives on the magic world and made the story's world feel more multi-dimensional.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. I liked this story, which had memorable characters, a sharp humour and not overly graphic romance scenes. Hex I belive, means witchcraft or to put a spell on something on our waters however over in the fat U. I’m such a sucker for any and everything related to witches as soon as the season shifts to autumn and straight through until the end of October. Overall, a witty, magical and utterly compelling rom-com that fans of The Ex Hex or Payback’s A Witch should definitely check out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop