BLACKMAGIC HDMI to SDI Mini Converter

BLACKMAGIC HDMI to SDI Mini Converter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Budget is close to 0. All crew are unpaid volunteers. However we do have time for software and hardware development as long as it's interesting. DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p, 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF Ultra HD Video Standards These converters are also commonly referred to as cross converters, down/up/cross (DUC) converters, up/down/cross (UDC) converters, standards converters, or scan converters. Kiloview has been creating IP encoders and decoders for over a decade, but only recently has gone all out with their NDI product line. And these new N series encoders/decoders are quite exceptional! If you only need up 4.5 frames of delay, this will definitely get the job done and probably save you money compared to alternatives.

It offers simultaneous SDI to NDI and NDI to SDI, full-bandwidth NDI, unicast and multicast modes, up to 16 channels of embedded audio, up to 8 channels of audio de-embedding, and DC or PoE power options. A33 point LUT can be loaded via the software utility for calibrating or improving monitorcolor. HDMI Color Space First 2 SDI outputs default to SDI loop outputs (setting can be disabled, but this confuses newbies) HDMI video standards include 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60. Plus 3G level A and B are supported.IMPORTANT: I always recommend scaler converters when converting HDMI signals from computers and consumer devices to SDI. While this converter is not available yet, I can pretty much guarantee it's going to sell like hotcakes.

SDI Video Outputs: 2 x SDI Video Outputs. Automatically matches the SD, HD and 6G-SDI HDMI video input. Scale any input up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps including 8 of the most popular VGA formats, adjust image settings like brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation with the built-in proc amp, embed two channels of analog audio, and configure settings with DIP switches or over a USB connection. Typically, products with this capability and price point come along well after a technology or standard has matured. So the fact this is already here at this price is simply bonkers! But there is nothing really glamorous here. It's just a solid full-bandwidth NDI encoder/decoder directly from the source. It offers easy DIP switch adjustments, 16 different SMPTE output formats, a 3.5mm stereo audio input for embedding 2 channels of analog audio, and letterboxing and pillarboxing options.SDI video connects long distances up to 100m, so you can connect everyone together in your facility. Cables are simple BNC coax cables so you can easily make cables to the perfect length for your needs. However, it offers stero audio embedding as well as independent control for video and audio delay, making it useful for re-syncing separate audio and video feeds. One common complaint with HDMI to SDI conversion is the inability to play HDCP-encrypted content even when all the proper licensing and permissions are acquired. Apart from doing our own offline 6K/4K BM-Raw and UHD ProRes422HQ recording we also provide our 1080p25 signals to the a live video crew that uses an SDI ATEM. Automatically detects SD, HD, 2KDCI, UltraHD and 4KDCI. Level A and B is automatically detected on 3G-SDI input and user selectable on 3G-SDI output. HDMI Video Standards

SDI video, 75ohm, BNC; SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, 3G level A and B-DL and B-DS according to SMPTE ST 425-1 and ST 425-2, with image formats 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080. Other handy features include aspect ratio conversion for standard definition inputs and a reference input for receiving sync from external sources.

openGear Infrastructure

SMPTE259M, SMPTE292M, SMPTE296M, SMPTE424M, SMPTE425M, SMPTE2081-1, SMPTE2081-10, SMPTE2082-1, SMPTE2082-10, SMPTE2084 andSMPTE2108-1 Mini Converters feature a unique redundant input for mission critical tasks such as broadcast or live events. You can connect a redundant cable to the second input, so if the main input is lost due to cable damage or any other cause, Mini Converter will automatically switch over to the redundant input cable. This lets you use Mini Converters in locations where crowds or the environment might cause cable damage, or lets you place Mini Converters in hard to reach locations such as roof mounted video projectors etc. A loop though SDI output is also provided for connecting to other devices. A loop-thru SDI connection is also great if you need more than 2 audio channels, as you can connect the loop-thru to another Mini Converter to de-embedd extra audio channels! A33 point LUT can be loaded via the software utility for calibrating or improving monitorcolor. SDI Color Space

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop