Funko 14373 POP! Vinyl Kingsman Eggsy Figure

Funko 14373 POP! Vinyl Kingsman Eggsy Figure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The first film - Kingsman: The Secret Service originated when Mark Millar and Matthew Vaughn were at a bar discussing spy movies, lamenting that the genre had become too serious over the years and deciding to do "a fun one". The film features an ensemble cast consisting of Colin Firth, Taron Egerton, Mark Strong, Sophie Cookson, Edward Holcroft and Hanna Alström, who reprise their roles from the first film, with Julianne Moore, Halle Berry, Pedro Pascal, Elton John, Channing Tatum, and Jeff Bridges joining the cast. The film was then moved up to 20 September in the United Kingdom and 22 September 2017 in the United States. Sony se inclina hacia historias de superhéroes independientes con 'Madame Web' y 'Kraven the Hunter' Milly Alcock, La nueva Supergirl de DC es la estrella de House of the Dragon El pirómano de Kyoto Animation es condenado a muerte.

China, however, is picky about what they will allow into theaters and only got pickier after the pandemic. As he felt that this was unlikely to come true, he took on the role, stating "I felt like this was an opportunity to play a really great Bond villain". For extra protection you can leave it in it’s original packaging which is suitable for display or take it out and display it in all it’s glory. In newer collected editions of the first volume of the series, the book The Secret Service was renamed after the film adaption Kingsman: The Secret Service and all references to MI6 were replaced by "Kingsman".By June 2018, the filmmaker announced that the third movie would be filmed back-to-back with a prequel, serving as "the conclusion of the Harry Hart- Eggsy relationship". In the days before the film's release, another mobile game based on the Kingsman franchise, simply titled Kingsman: The Secret Service, was announced to be in development also for iOS and Android, by American mobile game developer YesGnome. On 9 November 2018, Egerton confirmed he would not appear for the prequel; however, he would still portray the character in future installments, saying "I don't know how hot off the press this is, and I think I'm allowed to say it, but I'm not in the next Kingsman movie. The soundtrack was released on iTunes on 22 September 2017 by Fox Music and was released on CD in October 2017 by La-La Land Records.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle has been reassigned to fall duty instead of summer: October 6, 2017, is in, June 16 is out".The Golden Circle is free-to-play, offers in-app purchases, and supports online player-versus-player multiplayer, while The Secret Service is sold as a paid game. Meanwhile, after many months in early access, Yesgnome's Kingsman: The Secret Service was finally released on May 1, 2019. That is why, even in a post-COVID world where studios can no longer rely on the Chinese box office to "save" a film, studios still try to secure release dates to get their film in front of one of the biggest markets in the world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop