VICEROY BEDDING Weighted Blanket for Children Kids Autism Anxiety - 100% Cotton with Sensory Soft Dot Reverse Side - Heavy Weight Blanket for Sleep Therapy (Dinosaur Blue, 100cm x 155cm, 4.5kg)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

VICEROY BEDDING Weighted Blanket for Children Kids Autism Anxiety - 100% Cotton with Sensory Soft Dot Reverse Side - Heavy Weight Blanket for Sleep Therapy (Dinosaur Blue, 100cm x 155cm, 4.5kg)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Overall, I loved my experience testing out this weighted anxiety dinosaur and I’ll probably continue to sleep with it in the future, particularly on nights when I’m feeling anxious. Many mass produced weighted blankets require a weighted sub-unit that then has to be awkwardly tied to a cover.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. v=1685238391","width":3439},{"alt":"Weighted Children's Blanket - Dinosaurs","id":23958904995897,"position":14,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.

I brought the 10lb blanket for myself a couple of months back to help with my pain from Arthritis and my constant restless legs.

Conforming to this trend, our weighted blanket is printed with unicorn, rainbow, clouds, and stars integrating almost all the elements from a child’s dream thanks to the digital printing process which provides both long-lasting and stylish colors. Anxiety is something I personally struggle with and I found it very comforting to cuddle up with this dino while going to sleep. Material: Cover - 100% Polyester, padding - 100% polyester, filling - certified, non-toxic micro glass beads. These are incredibly fine and – unlike poly pellets – have no sharp edges that could disturb your rest.If you have confirmed impaired lung capacity or decreased muscular strength, consult a doctor before using the duvet. Our fabrics are manufactured with a high thread count, are colour-fast and meet all Australian safety standards. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

A discrete hidden zip allows for the cover to be removed from the blanket with ease without causing any discomfort during its use. The weighted blanket is filled with a non-toxic glass bead filling to create a consistent, therapeutic pressure across the body. I find snuggling up with my dog very calming, but I only get to see him when I’m at my parents’ house, so a weighted stuffed animal provides a similarly cuddly experience. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Weighted blankets have become very popular due to sleepers reporting they help with anxiety, ADHD, restless legs syndrome, and many other health and sleep issues.Certified, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic micro glass beads contained within the 5 inch pockets and microfibre cover, ensures this blanket is healthy, breathable, durable, and overall comforting, whilst also stimulating the stress points. Bought this at least 6 months ago, excellent product, has improved my daughter’s sleep and good for daytime calming. I wasn’t surprised, primarily because this stuffed animal was designed for children and I am, in fact, a grown adult. The parasympathetic nervous system works to calm the body and mind by slowing the heart rate, reducing the respiration rate and relaxing the muscles. This stuffed animal from Target's Pillowfort brand is weighted to provide a comforting and calming effect.

If stuffed animals aren’t your jam , there are some less childish options available, such as weighted pillows, weighted socks, or weighted hoodies.Our weighted children’s blanket provides pressure stimulation which works to reduce stress and anxiety for children. Our weighted blankets can be used for any child that is having trouble sleeping or in need of a better sleep technique. It firstly shuts off the body’s “fight or flight” instinct that is governed by the sympathetic nervous system. Weighted blankets are NOT recommended for children under 2 years or users that are unable to remove the item from themselves.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop