642 Tiny Things to Draw: (drawing for Kids, Drawing Books, How to Draw Books)

£4.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All of our books are 100% brand new, unread and purchased directly from the publishers in bulk allowing us to pass the huge savings on to you! While there are no step-by-step, how-to-draw instructions included, you don't have to be a skilled artist to enjoy the relaxing, stimulating, and entertaining drawing ideas. From award-winning children's titles, bestselling cookbooks and eclectic pop culture to acclaimed works of art and design, stationery and journals, we craft publishing that's instantly recognisable for its spirit and creativity.

This pocket-sized drawing journal is packed with just as much clever, imaginative fun as the original bestselling 642 Things to Draw.This pocket-size journal is perfect for locals, tourists, and anyone who enjoys indulging in wanderlust from the comforts of home. My Goddaughter asked for this book because she was hoping to get ideas on things to draw and how to draw them. Things to Draw is a guided journal that will inspire creativity, energize the mind and stimulate artistry in any aspiring or skilled creator. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. So for example a page with a headline saying draw a unicorn and then a big blank space for you to draw it.

All 642 drawing prompts invite doodlers to draw teeny-tiny things--from "a keyhole" and "a marble" to "an atom" and "your house, from space. All 642 drawing prompts invite doodlers to draw teeny-tiny things—from "a keyhole" and "a marble" to "an atom" and "your house, from space.On top of that, your 642 Things to Draw book will remain clean and pristine, so that years down the road you can revisit the pages and see how much you’ve improved by trying them all again. This is a used book - there is no escaping the fact it has been read by someone else and it will show signs of wear and previous use. A must-have for anyone who could benefit from an occasional creative brain break that is pure enjoyment. Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB.

No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. For example, once you practiced creating appealing shapes countless times, it will be easier to design something appealing on the spot.By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. I’ve been challenging myself by making sure they aren’t in the lane of something I’d usually make, so I go through a few different ideas before I settle on one.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop