Solo Leveling, Vol. 1 (manga) (Solo Leveling (Manga))

£7.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In January 2022, Netmarble announced that they are developing a role-playing video game based on the series. [5] Anime [ edit ] Level Up Alone (8)]. Naver Book Database (in Korean). Archived from the original on June 27, 2023 . Retrieved May 15, 2023. Redice Studio Eun-ju, Je (December 25, 2019). 제목처럼 혼자 레벨업하는 '나 혼자만 레벨업'..."'원피스' 제치고 1위". Kookje Shinmun (in Korean). Archived from the original on July 23, 2020 . Retrieved April 23, 2020. However, this miserable lifestyle changes when Jin-Woo—believing himself to be the only one left to die in a mission gone terribly wrong—awakens in a hospital three days later to find a mysterious screen floating in front of him. This "Quest Log" demands that Jin-Woo completes an unrealistic and intense training program, or face an appropriate penalty. Initially reluctant to comply because of the quest's rigor, Jin-Woo soon finds that it may just transform him into one of the world's most fearsome Hunters.

Naver Book Database (in Korean). Archived from the original on July 23, 2020 . Retrieved April 27, 2020.

Shadows

Weakling MC, Jinwoo Sung, gets a RPG style game stat ability without being isekai’d? Alright. It starts like any other, the MC bewildered about what this strange new power could be when it’s obviously a video game system. I personally find the ignorance in that regard annoying every time a story does it, especially when the MC is someone who plays video games and would know what is happening. But alas, the story thankfully gets over that efficiently enough and moves on to Jinwoo doing hunter duties to scrounge up some change. The story felt a little long at times, and the writing sometimes made it hard to tell whose perspective I was reading. Other than that, I think this series has a lot of potential in the future! Personally, I would love an anime of this as the fight scenes seem like they'd be awesome if animated! Naver Book Database (in Korean). Archived from the original on April 21, 2021 . Retrieved April 26, 2021. Solo Leveling (나 혼자만 레벨업, Na Honjaman Lebel-eob) is a Korean webtoon series written by Chu-Gong and illustrated by Jang Su-Rak and Gi Si-Ryeong. It follows the adventures of Sung Jinwoo, a young and infamously incompetent Korean hunter, in his quest to become the strongest hunter of them all. I remember staying up until like 4am to read the manhwa when I had really originally wanted to read maybe the first 5 of 179 (beautifully drawn) chapters but I digress. Is this original? Nope. Does it do anything new that hasn't been done in isekai type anime/LNs? Nope. But it does it extremely well. I liked that this delved more into the world and covers more stuff compared to the manhwa.

years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as "Hunters". However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!” Solo Leveling - Tappytoon". Tappytoon. May 30, 2020. Archived from the original on July 23, 2020 . Retrieved May 30, 2020. This light novel was pretty interesting! Jinwoo, the main character, is like a cross of Deku and Lelouch in my opinion. I liked the video game aspects of this book, like dungeons, raids, abilities, etc. The stats and other features were cool!Abbiamo un mondo parallelo al nostro in cui ad un certo punto hanno iniziato a formarsi portali per altri mondi. E come su "Avatar - film" la gente ha pensato: Perché non uccidiamo gli alieni / mostri che vi troviamo all'interno e vendiamo i materiali per lucrarci sopra? Da quì nascono gli Hunter, i cacciatori che si dividono nelle varie classi come in qualsiasi gioco online (Tank, healer, etc..) I think the MC think only power and fighting, I don't think the last ending he will change the world only for "Her". The author gives you action, mystery; a plot that made us want to know more, and romance (sightly comedy and sooo lovely) Indicativamente questo primo volume dovrebbe racchiudere i primi dieci capitoli che, diciamo, sono l'incipit della storia, una sorta di preparazione alla storia vera e propria. a b "Solo Leveling, Vol. 1 (novel) | Yen Press". Yen Press WP. Archived from the original on April 29, 2021 . Retrieved April 26, 2021. Solo Leveling Sequel Debuts With 100+ Chapters". Anime. Archived from the original on April 11, 2023 . Retrieved April 11, 2023.

An anime television series adaptation was announced at Anime Expo 2022. It will be produced by A-1 Pictures and directed by Shunsuke Nakashige, with Noboru Kimura writing the scripts, Tomoko Sudo designing the characters, and Hiroyuki Sawano composing the music. [60] It was originally set to premiere in 2023, [60] but was later delayed to January 2024. [9] Crunchyroll licensed the series outside of Asia. [60] The opening theme is "LEveL" by Sawano and Tomorrow X Together. [61] Medialink licensed the series in Asia. [62] Solo Leveling: Ragnarok [ edit ] In fact, literally every character had no distinguishable trait or personality. They all seemed to exist to be in awe of the great Sung Jin Woo, especially the women. Oh my god. The women were atrocious in this story and had virtually no personality except to blush and look longingly at the MC. One of the more important female characters is literally only identifiable for three things, 1. She's pretty and high-ranked. 2. She has a sensitive nose. 3. She likes the MC. Why does she like the MC? Oh, because he saved her multiple times when she was a helpless damsel and because he doesn't smell bad. So wurde beispielsweise als Motivation des Protagonisten anfangs gesagt, dass er die Krankenhausrechnungen seiner Mutter bezahlen muss und einfach keine anderen Talente als das Hunten der Monster in Dungeons hat. So weit, so gut. Allerdings kommt weder die Mutter noch eine Krankenhausrechnung je wieder vor. Die Motivation wird zwar noch einmal erwähnt, aber um glaubwürdig zu sein, wäre doch zumindest ein Besuch bei der Mutter – oder auch nur ein Anruf – vielleicht ganz angebracht gewesen. Soo-yoon, Kang (January 10, 2020). 디앤씨미디어 '나 혼자만 레벨업' 日서 올해의 웹툰 선정. Newsis (in Korean). Archived from the original on April 23, 2020 . Retrieved April 23, 2020. Special thanks to my Patrons on Patreon for giving me extra support towards my passion for reading and reviewing!Solo Leveling, Vol. 7 (comic)". Yen Press. Archived from the original on March 29, 2023 . Retrieved March 4, 2023. Lo primero que destaca una vez tienes Solo Leveling en tus manos es el arte. Cada viñeta está llena de detalles y muy cuidada, sólo por el gran dibujo y color de sus páginas merece la pena leer Solo Leveling. El uso del color es impresionante, y los diseños de personajes y monstruos son interesantes, a pesar de que en este primer tomo todavía no hemos podido ver mucho de lo que nos depara.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop