Miracle Cleanser 120ml | Facial Cleanser with Probiotics to Remove Impurities and Makeup | Face Cream with Glycerin to Hydrate Dry Skin | Made from Natural ingredients | Aurelia London

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Miracle Cleanser 120ml | Facial Cleanser with Probiotics to Remove Impurities and Makeup | Face Cream with Glycerin to Hydrate Dry Skin | Made from Natural ingredients | Aurelia London

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Step two: Remove cleanser with Aurelia’s bamboo muslin to gently exfoliate and reveal a bright, clean and glowing complexion. Ensure the cloth is warm and damp and gently sweep over the skin. Pat dry and follow with Aurelia’s Revitalise & Glow Serum. Ingredients It’s particularly suitable for dull skin and skin that needs revitalising and rejuvenating but all skin types will benefit from using it. Aurelia Skincare Review – Summary

The brand launched in January 2013 and as soon as it launched it created lots of interest from the media and bloggers. It’s because the brand itself isn’t just your average luxury natural brand, it’s much more than that. They stand out as they focus on science, lab testing and they also have proven results. Ingredients Satisfy the skin’s cravings with Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser, a gentle but potent facial cleanser that works to remove dirt and grime, and refresh the skin beneath. Soothing dry and dull skin, it will leave complexions glowing. Step 2: Remove with Aurelia’s dampened bamboo muslin (enclosed) and pat skin dry before following with an Aurelia treatment serum. Ingredients Baobab: An omega rich ‘superfruit’ whos extracts have 6 times more vitamin C than an orange and an antioxidant level which is more than three times that of blueberries. The oil is high in vitamins A, D and E and improves the skin’s elasticity and hydration. Also contains vitamins B1, B2 and Phosphorous.Aurelia only ever use pure, natural essential oils or flower waters to fragrance the products. You will never find synthetic fragrances within the range, which means the range is suitable for those with sensitivity to perfumes. They use low levels of essential oils in bespoke blends to fragrance the products, allowing for a sense of luxury and mindfulness with every application. Aurelia's unique probiotic formulation. PROTIDA™ is at the leading edge in probiotic innovation, boosting skin's natural immunity, managing inflammation and enhancing repair for visible results. PROTIDA™ in turn increases natural collagen, hyaluronic acid and healthy cells, to maintain the skin's natural equilibrium for plump, glowing skin every day.

I believe that this moisturiser kept my breakouts at bay and my skin was adequately moisturised during this time without any dryness despite the weather becoming really cold. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis):This renowned and once sacred herb has been used for centuries in beauty formulas. The oil has a fresh powerful aroma and is both invigorating and stimulating. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’;Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl carbonate (coconut based), Cetearyl alcohol (vegetable based), Glycerin (vegetable glycerine), Cocoglycerides (coconut based), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Glyceryl stearate (naturally derived), Cetearyl glucoside (derived from corn sugar), Rhus verniciflua peel wax (Berry wax), Theobroma cacoa (Cocoa butter), Kigelia igitate fruit extract (Kigelia igitate), Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Adansonia igitate fruit extract (Baobab), Lactose (probiotic bifidoculture milk extract), Lactis proteinum/Milk protein/Protéine du lait (probiotic protein), Bifida ferment lysate (probiotic culture), Schinziophyton Rautanenii kernel (Mongongo) oil, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), Rosmarinus officinalis leaf (Rosemary) oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia peel (Bergamot) oil, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf (Eucalyptus) oil, Xanthan gum (naturally derived), Sodium stearoyl glutamate (naturally derived), Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Citric acid (derived from Lemon), Hydroxyacetophenone (preservative booster), Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid (natural association approved preservative), Limonene*, Linalool* (*naturally occurring in essential oil) Aurelia Probiotic Skincare’s multi award-winning, aromatic, creamy cleanser glides on to the skin, lifting off all impurities and make-up, leaving skin bright, clean and glowing. The signature probiotic ingredients continuously protect, restore and balance the skin from within, helping to reduce the damage caused by pollution and stress. They activate the skin’s ability to repair itself, maintaining equilibrium.

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); Cell Revitalise Night Moisturiser – Slightly richer than the day moisturiser, this night moisturiser will encourage your skin’s repair overnight to reveal a dewy, youthful glow in the morning. (full review below) Apart from the samples of the above products, the set also contained a cute muslin cloth which was intended to be used in conjunction with Miracle Cleanser. About Aurelia Skincare I tried rinsing my face with water afterwards but it wasn’t the same so I definitely recommend using a muslin cloth! I found that applying a little bit of water on my face when I have the cleanser on helps to distribute it more easily. In this way, you also don’t need to use as much of a product.Made withouta long list of questionable ingredients, including sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and MI to name only a few

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop