Prayers of the Pious

Prayers of the Pious

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

seldom used to ask the companions who amongst you saw a dream last night that we could benefit from Prayers of the Pious is a book based on the series done by Omar Suleiman in Ramadan 2018. I must be the only person who wasn't aware of this series until the book was published, because even though I love Omar Suleiman's work, I don't like to listen to anything short-form. So this book was perfect for me. It has thirty duas from our pious predecessors for the thirty days of Ramadan. Some of the duas are familiar ones from the sunnah and others are truly unique. our bodies are created to pray, our bodies are created to prostrate that all of our limbs, touch the I love listening to Imam Omar Suleiman’s lectures and have attended some of his courses when he has come to London so I was really excited when I heard that Kube Publishing were releasing a book written by him! This book is developed from his Ramadan lecture series and I absolutely loved it! Prayers of the Pious, as the name suggests, contains 30 dua from Pious people in Islamic history. Each dua is touching, thought provoking and deep yet they all manage to revolve around 3 mains themes; Sincerity, Fear of hypocrisy and desire for a good end/hereafter.

O Allah! Here goes the night departing and here comes the day brightening, and how I wish to know, have you accepted this night from me so that I may congratulate myself, or have you rejected it from me so that I may extend myself condolences. By Your might! This is my commitment for as long as you keep me alive. By Your might! Even if you scold me, I will never leave your door, nor will anything but your generosity and your grace be felt in my heart. on Justice: The Prophetic Voice on Social Reform is a book that explores the Islamic concept of justice. It discusses the different dimensions of justice and guides how to create a more just society. It is a timely and essential book, and it will surely interest anyone concerned about social justice.This book as the name suggested contains 30 Du'as by Pious people in Islam, from the well known like Abubakr (RA) to Umar (RA) to the people I've never heard of but who had a wonderful connection with Allah (AWJ) Not only does Shaykh Omar give us beautiful dua examples from historical greats like Abu Bakr as Siddiq and Umar bin Khattab, but we also get heartfelt examples from more complex individuals such as ‘Abd Al-Malik ibn Marwan and tragic examples from Asma’ bint Abi Bakr, may Allah be pleased with them. He also shares deeply honest and vulnerable examples from everyday Muslims who were content to never be named yet had their duas heard, recorded, and transmitted for us to learn from today. Prayers of the Pious provides spiritual gems that serve as valuable wisdom and practical advice for the soul. Shaykh Omar Suleiman provides us with thirty short prayers taken from the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad and the early generations, each with a short reminder to deepen the impact of the prayer in our lives. This inspirational collection of prayers and reminders is the perfect companion for anyone who wishes to connect to the Divine.

Omar Suleiman gives the context of each dua, when it was said and why each person made that dua. He then he explains the dua and how we can implement them in our lives. How we can benefit from them so he makes it really relatable to us. I love that he made it relatable as we often hear about these amazing Muslims and feel as though we can never achieve their greatness and it can make people feel as though they aren’t good enough and he shows us that we can be just like them" Thetsundokuchronicles The Prophet of Mercy: The Life and Teachings of Muhammad is a book that provides a comprehensive overview of the life and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. It is written in a clear and engaging style, and it is sure to interest Muslims and non-Muslims alike. These books are all written in a clear and engaging style, and they offer insights into the Islamic faith that are both informative and inspiring. If you want to learn more about Islam, I highly recommend reading any of the above mention books Book Contents It's so beautiful! I'm crying because I didn't want it to end and it was such a beautiful journey for me." Azeeza, Goodreads Omar Suleiman gives the context of each dua, when it was said and why each person made that dua. He then he explains the dua and how we can implement them in our lives. How we can benefit from them so he makes it really relatable to us. I love that he made it relatable as we often hear about these amazing Muslims and feel as though we can never achieve their greatness and it can make people feel as though they aren’t good enough and he shows us that we can be just like them.I can see myself returning to this book every Ramadan to benefit from the beautiful duas and the heartfelt stories behind them. He is listed as one of the 500 most influential Muslim in the world, and listed by CNN as one of 25 Muslims changing America. By reading this short work with an attentive heart, the reader can cultivate love for God and His Messenger and live life with gratitude and contentment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop