Aqua Marina Breeze, Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (iSUP) Package, 300 cm Length, Green

£184.5
FREE Shipping

Aqua Marina Breeze, Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (iSUP) Package, 300 cm Length, Green

RRP: £369.00
Price: £184.5
£184.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There is a promotion for free fry bag with a photo review, so many reviews are 5 stars without ever having used the board, but I can say after using it that I give 5 stars! Because the nose is slightly rounded, you'll achieve optimal stability when you get out onto the water.

The supplied air pump with pressure indicator has a large air chamber and pumps air when moving both ways.This makes the board very slightly less stiff than our more expensive boards, but lighter weight so slightly easier to carry. Our highly stable and easy to use inflatable stand-up paddle board is designed for paddlers between 60 kg and 80 kg. North America’s premier inflatable stand up paddle board retailer for Red Paddle Co, Starboard, Fanatic, and Naish, among others. Love that all fins are removable and that they provide different size center fins as I will be paddling on a variety of different waters. The SUP board set is ideal for learning, recreational paddling and small wave riding with comfort and stability.

The 10’6” size has been carefully designed for maximising rigidity, performance, stability and manoeuvrability. Thank you again for your review, and please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better! We can say with confidence that with this product, you can get off to the best possible start to, or even a continuation of, your journey in the SUP world.v=1670673528","width":1024},{"alt":null,"id":32538562494769,"position":7,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. I honestly can’t think of anything else you could want or need when it comes to the features and design of this board. Carbon fiber rail for enhanced stiffness: we’ve added a carbon fiber rail to increase the stiffness and weight capacity of this board.

v=1670673528","width":1024},{"alt":null,"id":32538562363697,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Take to the water with the multi-award winning Ride MSL for general paddling or choose from one of our speciality yoga, racing or touring SUPs.The sport is an ancient form of surfing, and has reemerged as another way to surf waves, paddle on lakes and bays, rivers or coastal waterways, or paddle longer distances. When it finally arrived, we couldn't wait to pump it up in our living room and as soon as the weekend arrived, we were off to our first SUP outing at Sentosa, Singapore!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop