NO EXIT a gripping thriller full of heart-stopping twists

NO EXIT a gripping thriller full of heart-stopping twists

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I hate it in books and movies when a character almost gets away but then discovers they have done something so unbelievably dumb that, uh oh, they're captured again.

The premise of a small group of strangers confined in a small space is not new before but NO EXIT takes the concept to another level. Her Honda Civic is struggling to get through the snow, her phone battery's nearly dead, and she's left with no choice - she has to stop at the next rest stop and wait out the storm. I’m definitely the outlier so please read the countless raving reviews of this before making a decision. There are still some batsh*t, blow-your-mind, what-the-F*CK-just-happened crazy moments (obvi) featuring stars Havana Rose Liu, Dennis Haysbert, Dale Dickey, and Danny Ramirez in this thriller.The police believe they know the killer’s identity but there’s no evidence against him, and the only thing linking him to the crime is the fact he’d been charged with sexually assaulting Helena just a few months previously. While wandering around the car-park waving her phone in the air, desperate to get a signal, she sees . There is no cell phone reception, no telephone, no way out because of the snow, and she doesn’t know which one of the other travelers is the kidnapper.

Ending: A shocking, surprising, intense and action-packed ending that left me feeling totally wowed. Miles above sea leavel, snowed in inside a '94 Honda Civic with busted windshield wipers, a dying phone, and a cryptic text message simmering in her mind. The van door is locked, and she certainly can't make too much of a fuss, because she has nowhere to escape to.Playing a round of Bullshit, Darby uses her knowledge of the van's license plate to question the others and deduce that Lars is the kidnapper. But the weather is too much for Darby’s aged Honda Civic, and she’s forced to spend the night at a rest stop visitor’s center. I will say I was getting a little too angry and hype in some of the final chapters, but I was pleased by the end of it. Darby trudges along multiple times in knee-deep snow during a blizzard wearing Converse sneakers, but only footprints are left behind. There's something to be said about an edgy, dark and action-packed thriller reminiscent of fear-inducing cinema.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop