The Book With No Name: The International Bestseller (The Bourbon Kid Trilogy)

£5.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Auch wurde gekonnt das Rätsel um Bourbon Kid bis zum Ende geheimgehalten und es gab einige Überraschungen bei dem großen Show Down am Ende - natürlich um 12 Uhr mittags, wie es sich für einen Western Verschnitt gehört. Alle Details wurden passend aufgelöst und auch wenn ich einige Vermutungen hatte - und auch teilweise richtiglag - gab es doch noch unverhoffte Wendungen. Artistic License – Space: You can not create a permanent local eclipse by stopping the rotation of the moon around the earth because the earth is spinning.

For me this story had everything one would want to see in a book. It had a lot of contrasting, but interesting characters, & by contrasting I mean it had monks, bounty hunters, Elvis impersonators, not to mention Vampires & Werewolves. It`s a book I would recommend to a lot of people, because there is many genres contained within it. It could be classified as a mystery/thriller, horror, supernatural, even to some extent as a romance. Within this story lies loving parents, sisters, and deceit. Our main protagonist, Magdalen, and her sister, Norah, are given crushing news after their parents' death that rips the ground out literally from under them and propels them into an environment that they were little prepared for. Collins presents this story with what one can tell, his opposition to the laws of the court which will govern these girls destinies. He also provides a truly cruel uncle and his son who add the human aspect of unkindness and hatred.What we've got here is a very sensationalist novel decrying all the worst aspects of inheritance law and the stigma surrounding bastards. Or bastardettes, as the case may be. These poor girls are cruelly separated from their inheritance, and soon after losing both papa and momma, are beset with poverty as well. Decoy Protagonist: Miles Jensen is the closest the book has to a truly good character, as even the monks are told to do whatever is necessary to find the Eye. He ends up being easily kidnapped by the people he was investigating and killed by his partner the moment he discovers the truth, without being able to do anything about it. From the supporting characters, the two villains - one male and the other female - were the best. Their cunning battle to outsmart the other was quite interesting to read. Well, it's c). Because a) is anachronistic, this is not steampunk, and b) is interesting but a bit too Zola and not as fun as c).

No Name is divided into parts as are much of 19th Century novels. In No Name, these parts are called Scenes. Each Scene takes place in a different location and is further divided into chapters. The Scenes, told in third person, are separated by short sections called, appropriately, Between the Scenes. These are groups of letters from/to the various characters. The story is told in strict chronological sequence. Let's Get Dangerous!: Kacy and Dante spend the entire novel running away but during the shooting at the Tapioca they both show that they belong in this World of Badass just like the others.Por lo demás, esta es una novela victoriana interesante y atípica, que me ha entretenido pero de la que esperaba mucho más. Sinceramente creo que le sobran páginas, pero soy consciente que la mayor pega que le pongo es personal, la disfrutarán mucho a los que les diviertan las pesquisas detectivescas. And this is also true for the whole novel. Anon does not deliver a consistent feel. Movie references litter the book, and it is clear that Anon loves films. But his novel does not know whether it wants to be "Reservoir Dogs", "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure", or "From Dusk till Dawn". And even if it did, it strikes me as poor craftsmanship if a writer borrows his imagination from other genres. A thrilling classic with a strong female character, a plot full of twists and turns, but too many details. Recommended for classic-lovers.

The dialogue is on point with the style, it is witty, pacey and gritty. This feels like a guilty pleasure, a book that just stimulates the senses and leaves you wondering - what just happened? Hi everyone! I’m Kang. Today I’m going to share with you how to pass "Book with no name 1991, Philosopher’s Stone Ⅰ to Ⅴ" all with 4 stars strategy. You can get 120 gems in each stage. So, in total, we can get 600 free gems! The Dreaded: El Santino is the most feared criminal in all of Santa Mondega, but he is nothing compared to Bourbon Kid, whose "name" is only whispered even five years after his last appearance. Guns Akimbo: Owing to the genre, several examples during the story with the most notable one being Bourbon kid and his two Škorpion submachine guns.I don't read many classics these days, and this was my first Collins, which I read because it was chosen for a discussion in the Reading the Chunksters group which has been in progress for the last couple of months. a) upload the demos she has been making of her own songs in her bedroom onto youtube, get discovered, go viral and get to be the Victorian Female Bieber? We all remember the old broadside ballad The story follows the unfair situation of two sisters left orphaned by the sudden death of their parents and how they take the fateful news that leave them destitute of their parents' fortune. Sweet and innocent Norah accepts her due and starts working as a governess but her younger and spirited sister Magdalen starts planning her revenge and schemes a trap to recover their fortune, no matter the cost.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop