Just For Men Moustache & Beard Blonde Dye, Eliminates Grey For a Thicker & Fuller Look With An Applicator Brush Included – M10

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Just For Men Moustache & Beard Blonde Dye, Eliminates Grey For a Thicker & Fuller Look With An Applicator Brush Included – M10

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lots of guys notice gray hairs popping up in their beards before they start seeing them on their heads. Or, while not necessarily a blow to one’s self-esteem, you simply want to preserve your youthful appearance for as long as possible. Whether you’re hoping to dye just your beard or every single hair on your head, this semi-customized color is a great way to go. Try to prevent your dye from coloring the skin or staining your clothes since it is difficult to remove.

We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The upper portion of the beard is cut short and the length of the hair on the chin may vary according to the style you choose.The Zorro mustache looks golden blonde, some people may confuse it with silver blonde shade, but it does not matter as both shades of blonde looks cool on afro guys with a mustache. When you do not shape the handlebar mustache into a curvy or pointed curl, it looks exactly the same as the above image. With a neatly combed haircut and no surrounding facial hair, it’s a simple but classy style without much maintenance involved. Finally, timing is often everything, and one strategy for dyeing your beard advises that sooner is better.

It’s actually so subtle that I question whether or not I need to use it… that is until I trim my beard and those pesky white hairs reveal themselves all over again.It is an innovative and creative mustache style for those afro guys who want to blonde their mustache for stylish and funkier personality. If you currently rock a medium-length blonde haircut, we recommend this painter’s brush mustache in blonde to match! If you prefer a longer, natural, grown-out beard style, you can rock this Viking-inspired look to your advantage. suggests that washing your beard beforehand is a good idea because it removes dead skin cells while nourishing your hair follicles. A touch-up isn’t as extensive as a full-beard coloring and doesn’t require the same time commitment.

If you’re tired of your regular Afro-American black hair, go for a dramatic change and style a blonde beard for a black man. This is an easy, wearable style for nearly any man and works especially well to create the illusion of a stronger jawline, creating a handsome, masculine look.The key to coloring your beard usually boils down to this: you don’t want to color it so dark that people will immediately notice the changes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop