PK-92Z: Big Insulated Pizza Delivery Bag with Cup Holder, 16" L x 16" W x 16" H, Thermal Food Delivery Box For Scooter, Heat Insulated Food Delivery Bag For Bike, Side Loading, 2-Way Zipper Closure

£74.24
FREE Shipping

PK-92Z: Big Insulated Pizza Delivery Bag with Cup Holder, 16" L x 16" W x 16" H, Thermal Food Delivery Box For Scooter, Heat Insulated Food Delivery Bag For Bike, Side Loading, 2-Way Zipper Closure

RRP: £148.48
Price: £74.24
£74.24 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Specialized in Fiberglass & Corrugated Plastic Delivery Boxes, Steel Carriers and Insulated Delivery Bags.

Maybe you’re a restaurateur looking to deliver food around town? A bicycle is the ideal mode of transport. The stuff you wear on a bike is left to you with most food courier services like Uber Eats. You may want to wear a helmet or buy some casual bike-specific gear. Specialized in Fiberglass & Corrugated Plastic Delivery Boxes, Steel Carriers and Insulated Delivery BagsWe have been supplying thermal delivery bags for more than 17 years. We sell our products worldwide, supplying both independent companies and multinationals … Lane-I was chased by many animals. Dogs, cats, birds-I’m pretty sure I was followed by a bear, and I really don’t want to talk about it. MORE POPULAR PK-65A: Uber EATS bag pizza, doordash bags, rigid food delivery boxes, eat takeaways, 16" L x 12" W x 18" H PK-86Z: Ultimate insulated food delivery bag with drink carrier, side loading with zipper, 16" L x 13" W x 24" H Whether you’re a bicycle food courier or anyone looking to carry food, a food delivery bag is the tool for the job.

Here are recommendations provided by delivery people and safety experts that might come in handy for your own trips. PK-92Z: Bike thermal bag, best bike delivery bags, huge pizza delivery bags for motorcycle, 17" L x W H Customized Foldable Waterproof Zipper Closure Food Delivery Thermo Bag with Sling Straps ACD-H-036 Top Selling Products Scooterbag Bikebag DINOSAURS Lenkradtasche. Laufradtasche. Lenkertasche. Handlebar bag. Fahrradkorb. Handlebar bag

Reviews

PK-72V: Food delivery box for bike, food delivery insulated bags for motorcycle, 20" L x 14" W x 16" H At Just Eat, comfort and individuality are valued above all else. All employees are encouraged to wear whatever they will be happiest and most confident working in as long as it does not feature any offensive symbols or slogans and is not deemed generally inappropriate or disrespectful by the company. They reserve the right to ask their riders to change anything they do not believe aligns with the image and values of the company.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop