Mature Women Spanked 4: Jo continues to spank the older ladies in the retirement village

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Mature Women Spanked 4: Jo continues to spank the older ladies in the retirement village

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was shocked but delighted to find that the lady who put me across her knee and turned me back into a squirming little boy, was exactly the same lady who was so nice and friendly at the kitchen table. I like intelligent people with a sense of humour, who are honest, fun to be with, respectful and above all, who love to be spanked. This Non Woke blog, continuously published since Aug 15, 2007, celebrates the erotic side of spanking as long practiced by one married couple. Go back to what your mother taught you': TV presenter Susannah Constantine on the six money-saving hacks that helped her cut energy use on laundry by a THIRD!

My daughter was in night nappies when she started going to school and I WON'T apologise for it - no one. This very naughty little boy needs his bottom spanked hard and he’s refusing to obey me – can you help me with him, please? Finally, she turned to me, all smiles and said: “Well, Asher, I think we have an understanding now, don’t you? There’s only one place God has decreed that naughty boys should be punished, and that’s on the bottom. Imagine sitting on the couch next to me, a hairbrush on the coffee table as you begin to share your thoughts.Wales 17-19 Argentina - Rugby World Cup quarter-final LIVE: Pumas power over after finally making their sustained pressure tell. And one of the Church's magazines altered a Carl Bloch painting of angels by removing their wings and adding cap sleeves to their dresses. These, she told me, were going to help instil into me some discipline when required, now that I was a teenager.

I have 15 years of experience in corporal punishment and I continue to love it as much today as I did when I began all those years ago. This was actually very untypical and rather daring of me – but Aunt Pam simply said that I was most certainly not too old to be spanked. I had also accumulated three stripes this way myself a couple of times, but for some reason escaped with just a telling-off.I just love a strap that has that well-worn look, and the sound it makes as the color rises after each whack.

I’m sure you wondered how I knew you were looking at my bottom as you turned and bent over to do something. We all like the basic courtesies in life, so please arrive at the session showered, well-groomed and with pleasant but not excessive after shave or cologne.Since I am a lifestyle disciplinarian who enjoys corporal punishment in my personal life as well as my professional spanker life, I feel I have a deep understanding and appreciation of what it feels like to be on both ends of the implement. Some just forget those things we were supposed to learn when young; like sitting up straight or elbows off the table. I'm sure you don't need to be told when you see me in an apron and rubber gloves, as I've led you to the bathroom by the ear. Oh and those naughty boys that can't act their age will find themselves in front of me in some panties, I will make it very memorable for you. It is unrealistic to expect all of us to be perfectly thin and sculpted, with perky breasts and no cellulite.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop