Project Essential III A Turntable (White)

£19.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Project Online requires the use of SharePoint Online, which is provisioned as part of Project Online. Rights to the SharePoint Online functionality provided with Project Plan 3 or Project Plan 5 subscriptions are limited to storing and accessing data to support Project Online. Using Project for the web and Project Online together The Pro-Ject Essential III is the latest model in Pro-Ject's extensive range of affordable turntables to be given an overhaul and the changes that have been carried out are pretty extensive. This is interesting from the perspective of AVForums as the first turntable review I was commissioned to do was the Essential II so it is the first time there is a point of comparison.

An award-winning turntable for the modern age – the Project Digital is fitted with a digital output for greater connectivity. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection. Also the special decoupling feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible. Features: The Project Essential III BT Turntable features a gloss-finish platter constructed out of MDF, rather than the original acrylic platter used in previous models. The decision to use high-quality MDF in the Essential III BT's construction was to take advantage of its acoustically neutral character. The plinth has been mounted on three anti-vibration feet, allowing for effective decoupling from the surface on which you have placed your turntable.

Pro-Ject can’t shake the habit of turning out top-class turntables...

The tempered glass platter is not only a good solution to a resonance-free heavy platter," Heinz Lichtenegger says. "But it's also is more visually attractive than, for instance, the minimalistic designed MDF platter used on the Primary Line." Adding innovation to this award-winning turntable, the Essential 3 Digital features an optical digital output. By having an ADC (Analogue to Digital Convertor) built-in, you can connect up to many more systems than before. Any digital amp or speaker system with an optical digital input will now accept this turntable with just a single cable – fuss free. Using my experience with Fluance’s RT85 as a baseline, I got to grips with playing vinyl and resisting the urge to hover and touch the turntable while listening. I’ll admit that I still find manual speed changes cumbersome. Whenever I tried one, I almost always bunked it up and had the belt slip off altogether. That’s on me as I don’t hear the rest of the world complaining about it. It is what is. On the bright side, the premium looks are complemented by great sound. Now, the idea of this will probably make some hi-fi purists grind their teeth, but the reality is that’s the way the industry has gone, and I for one fully support the idea. Project have been in the turntable game for quite some time now. Since the 1990’s they have churned out some incredible machines, and have built a very solid foundation and following that its no surprise they have decided to cash in on this new generation of music lovers! The Essential III is already a proven 5 star award-winning unit, with incredible features at a very affordable price; a very rare combination in the world of turntables. Project in all their glory have decided to further add to the platform with the introduction of the Essential III BT (which stands for Bluetooth) and in keeping with the rest of the Project range they have not cut any corners with the design, using an acoustically neutral, high-gloss MDF plinth and platter which promises the same quality of incredible sound they strive for.

Microsoft Project Online is available in commercial, education and GCC, GCC High and DoD subscriptions. Users with a Project Plan 3 subscription can submit resource engagement requests. They cannot review, fulfill, or approve resource engagement requests. The Classic is a traditional sub-chassis turntable designed for a user who needs to have their speakers close to the turntable, perhaps in a more restricted living environment," Heinz Lichtenegger says. "[It has] a nostalgic appearance with its retro design reminiscent of the 1960s and 70s, but upgraded with modern technology such as precision CNC’ed pulley, diamond knife-cut sub and main platters created for the highest precision, and sub-chassis isolation by modern rubber dampers (TPE, thermoplastic elastomers) instead of the traditional springs."For Project Online trial subscriptions, your trial instances will be deleted 30 days after your trial period ends. This is Pro-Ject’s pinnacle line. The Signature 10 (above) and the Signature 12 are high-end turntables that compromise nothing. They each have a mass-loaded sub-chassis, a floating turntable design and a unique S-shaped tonearm. They’re designed for the audiophile who is prepared to pay an extreme premium for a product with no caveats. One of the main features of the new design is the inclusion of the upgraded Acryl-IT E platter, an inert platform whose intension is to lower resonance, using a stainless steel bearing in a bronze bushing with Teflon-lined bottom. Listening to the sound of a proven turntable, it’s not hard to conclude that the same product of a team that has the experience, knowledge, and technology to offer the right thing in every segment of the offering. For the asking price, the Essential III is an outstanding turntable and one has to wonder if it makes sense to invest further. The answer, of course, depends on the customer’s ambition, the number of vinyl and the vision of investing in music. It would be necessary to invest in a better acrylic plate, clamp and quality mat and only then see where the construction limits are, but then this review would be much longer and more detailed. However, it can also be said that Essential III is a great budget turntable that can satisfy the vast majority of users and the rewards it wins carry for a reason.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop