The Power Is Within You

The Power Is Within You

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The information in this book, which has been a part of my lectures, and new ideas since writing You Can Heal Your Life, is an opportunity to know a little more about yourself and to understand the potential that is your birthright. In 1977 or 1978 she found she had cervical cancer, and she concluded that its cause was her unwillingness to let go of resentment over her childhood abuse and rape. She refused medical treatment, and began a regimen of forgiveness, therapy, reflexology, nutrition, and occasional enemas, and claims she rid herself of the cancer. She declared that there is no doctor left who can confirm this story, but swore that it is true. Is there a difficult situation in your life that you just can’t seem to figure out? Do you feel like you have tried everything to find an answer, but have come up with nothing? Here are 3 simple steps you can use to access the power within you. 3 Simple Steps To Access The Power Within You Volim što uvijek pronađem nešto za sebe, volim što je uvijek pozitivna, volim što kod nje nema predaje! Još više volim što mi je ova knjiga na polici!

The Power is Within You by Louise L. Hay - Booktopia The Power is Within You by Louise L. Hay - Booktopia

She moved to Chicago, where she worked in menial jobs, before moving in 1950 to New York. At this point she changed her name and began a career as a fashion model. She was successful at this, working for Bill Blass, Oleg Cassini, and Pauline Trigere. One thing I noticed, though, is that this book assumes a lot about the reader, which I can see has been influenced by the author's own circumstances. The book seems to be aimed at an older readership - 50+ I would say. It does cover how to nurture children (skimmed it) but for the most part it seems to target that older readership. I started reading this book the day after its writer Louise Hay passed away at (30.8.2017) .. i owned it months before and at that day i felt its time to read her book and revive her soul that lies within the lines she left for us .. it has been with me for three months filling me up with the power of love every time i read it .. Thank u Louise Hay from heart ❤️ In addition to running her publishing company, Hay runs a charitable organization called Hay Foundation that was established in 1985. It's quite inspiring to think that though Louise Hay is no longer with us, her words continue to be read, absorbed and paid forward. That's got to be a good thing. A solid 3.5★ from me.

Quench your curiosity by getting answers about specific parts of your report from our YogiMeter experts All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that, do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. You can do any thing and everything, without even the guidance of any one. Stand up and express the divinity within you.” Louise Hay was born to a poor mother who married Hay's violent stepfather. When she was about five, she was raped by a neighbor. At fifteen she dropped out of high school without a diploma, became pregnant, and on her sixteenth birthday gave up her newborn baby girl for adoption.

BOOK.PDF: The power is within you | Ceekr E-BOOK.PDF: The power is within you | Ceekr

In the Piscean Age we looked “out there” for our savior: “Save me. Save me. Please take care of me.” Now we are moving into the Aquarian Age, and we are learning to go within to find our savior. We” Our mind has two functions. It sustains life and makes choices. Our Choice Making Mind (CMM) exists in 351 I feel an important thing to be aware of is that the Power we are all seeking "out there" is also within us and readily available to us to use in positive ways. May this book reveal to you how very powerful you really are.The journey of life is littered with obstacles, and as a part of the human experience we are often faced with challenges and situations that can cause us to feel stressed and overwhelmed. But how do we access this inner knowing? Is it something that you have to be a guru or spiritual master to find? In the early 1970's Hay became a Religious Science practitioner. In this role she led people in spoken affirmations meant to cure their illnesses. She also became popular as a workshop leader.

power is within you; you can do Quote by Vivekananda: “All power is within you; you can do

endocrine) systems, which, in turn operate the rest of us and take all our decisions. You can also think of I was looking for this same titled book written by Claude Bristol. I could not find it, so I went thru this in about 20 min. I am very very very disappointed with this book/'writer' and cannot seem to understand what people like about it.. I have read many books from New Thought writers, so I am well aware of the philosophy she mentions in the book. She is repeating some words she heard at her science church and repeats words and sentences that she does not understand, nor can explain, which she even admits... At one point she writes she used the om word in her workshop because it works well, but she herself has no understanding about it. OMG! The ancient Indians used the om word which certainly has purpose and spiritual explanation. I find it very unfortunate that some people, typically Americans, go to the East, take something and sell it to the West without any purpose or without the original meaning. The whole book is written without the writer truly understanding the concepts she is talking about. This book is perfect for uneducated people in the field. As technology has rapidly advanced, our society has become dependent on being able to find answers immediately. If we have a burning question, all we need to do is reach for our smart phone or computer and within seconds we have an answer. We have become obsessed with instant gratification. Often when we find ourselves in a difficult situation we make it worse by worrying incessantly about it, and therefore seek to solve our discomfort immediately, by any means necessary. We try to push through and past what we see as difficult, and most of the time we do this by seeking advice from somewhere outside of ourselves.

Louise L. Hay é uma autora de livros de desenvolvimento pessoal muito conhecida e cujo método inspira milhões de pessoas por todo o mundo. Assenta numa pedra basilar muito simples: amarmo-nos a nós próprios e difundir esse amor incondicional pelo que nos rodeia. Pensar positivo, ter uma atitude positiva e emocionalmente equilibrada pode ajudar a enfrentar o dia-a-dia com mais serenidade e ajudar a crescer emocional e espiritualmente, a ingressar numa viagem interior gratificante. I listen to Louise’s books in the morning while commuting to work as they give me the right mindset to start my day! Ukoliko nismo spremni da se nečeg oslobodimo, jer, ustvari, zbog nekog razloga to želimo zadržati ili nam to na neki način koristi, ma što činili, nećemo uspjeti.“ This is basically a simplistic version of The Power of Your Subconscious Mind so I rather enjoyed it! This book has a quiet positivity running through it, without being saccharine sweet or wishy washy. It simply asks us to dig deep. let go of regrets, be grateful for what we have, and to be kinder to ourselves and others. Our minds and thoughts have such an impact on our daily lives.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop