Meet Me Halfway

Meet Me Halfway

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Me gustó mucho la historia es muy bonita y por el pasado de Maddie tiene una gran carga emocional pero no hay tanto drama. Happily ever after didn’t always mean pregnancy and a diamond ring. Sometimes it also meant only working forty hours a week and discovering who I was as an adult and as a woman. Who I was as Madison, outside of who I was as a mother and a friend. It was even more surreal when Jamie brought his book out, and he and I read on the couch while Garrett stretched out on the floor, eyes closed and hands behind his head, listening. The male character gave me major creep vibes and I didn't feel his creeper/asshole behavior was redeemed in any way. We just witness him make a one-eighty. More over, he kinda congratulates himself for realizing how amazing the heroine is and at the same time wonders why no one else can see that. Am I supposed to forget how he basically hated her guts on principle and with passion at the beginning of the book?

Madison gave her heart to a boy at the age of 16, but all she got in return was a broken heart and a swollen belly. Nothing truly grabbed me in this story, the pace was odd, it started with some arduous 30% of reading where the main characters barely interacted and the little interaction given didn't make me curious or hope for more. I found everything so very cliché. Don't get me wrong, I'm a lover of tropes and emblematic romantic gestures, but an author has got to bring their own thing to the romance moves textbook. Here it felt like a mod-podge of romance scenes. Nothing felt organic but forced. After just leaving a failed relationship, she's not looking to jump into another. But when he invites her home and offers her a deal, she can't help but accept. Careful,” I said, my voice muffled by the cushion smashed against my face. “You’re objectifying him.”madison is one of the strongest characters i’ve ever read. she managed to raise, jamie, a young boy with such a passion heart, while also balancing multiple jobs to make sure her son can live comfortably. i just want to give her a big hug, she doesn’t deserve any of the things she had to go through. I thought this book had a really good premise and these types of romances about overcoming past toxic relationships are something that I completely love, however, it all started wrong when I started hating the main character in the first 10% of the book because of this: Not in his dark hair, not in his physique, and definitely not in the dimples she’s only seen a hint of. She’s one hundred percent, absolutely, not interested. for the general plotline] Single mom who has an abusive ex and falls in love with her neighbor that’s an ex military man who’s much older than her, lost his dad when he was young and had very similar ex gf/wife situations.

The story follows Madison, a 25-year-old who got pregnant at 16. Her son is the best thing in her life, but he does make it more complicated. Madison works three jobs to provide for her son, and that means she has zero time in her life for anything else. So when she moves into a new place and her new neighbor assumes that she's a lazy twenty-something with no ambition... well, it stings. Garrett (36) judged Madison before he got to know her, and as the two neighbors continue to run into one another, he soon realizes that he spoke too soon. The grumpy jerk seems to want to lighten Madison's load, and the two slowly develop a friendship. Madison has experienced so much bad in her life that it's a breath of fresh air to have someone truly get to know her, and that leads to some unexpected feelings. Madison gave her heart to a boy at the age of sixteen, but all she got in return was a broken heart and a swollen belly. The sex scenes. Pass. The coming out nowhere dominant bullshit in bed and the male character psycho-babbling nonsense to claim control in the bedroom, GTFO with this BS. The sex talk was a bit ridiculous?

Not in his dark hair, not in his physique, and definitely not in the dimples she’s only seen a hint of. She’s 100 percent, absolutely, not interested.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop