Lacura Healthy Glow Rose Toner with Hyaluronic Acid, Rose & Elderflower 250ml

Lacura Healthy Glow Rose Toner with Hyaluronic Acid, Rose & Elderflower 250ml

RRP: £8.00
Price: £4
£4 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The lightly fresh scent is near identical to Pixi’s, although, if pushed, we’d say Lacura’s is probably slightly fainter.

One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed). I however wasn’t a massive fan of that it took a very long time to eventually set though, but as I always used it at Night it wasn’t really that big of a deal. Well i’ve been using them for a little while now, and I thought that I would tell you what I thought of them. It does so by neutralizing the metal ions in the formula (that usually get into there from water) that would otherwise cause some not so nice changes. This Pixi glow tonic dupe shares glycolic acid and aloe vera ingredients in common with the original and we can see a close similarity between the two bottles too.From the sell out Hot Cloth range, this new Hot Cloth Cleanser with Vitamin C helps to visibly brighten and awaken Skin. I’ve already had my eye on their copies of Nars blush, La Prairie Concealer and Foundation and Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (the dupe name will never be as good as that though, let’s be honest). If you are someone who likes to know what you put on your face then fragrance is not your best friend - there's no way to know what’s really in it.

This component makes up five per cent of the formula and is second on the ingredients list and is also joined by witch hazel and aloe vera to add gentle skincare elements. It smells like rose and can be found in rose oil or in small quantities in geranium, lemon and many other essential oils.Boots also have an offer on the Soap and Glory version at the mo, though I haven't used that one personally. Just like other similar fragrance ingredients (like linalool and limonene) geraniol also oxidises on air exposure and becomes allergenic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop