IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, Highly Pigmented and Water-Resistant with Long-Wearing Finish

£5.995
FREE Shipping

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, Highly Pigmented and Water-Resistant with Long-Wearing Finish

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It doesn't crack, it doesn't mark any wrinkles that we have and with a little bit you have enough to cover everything you need! It covers the dark circles perfectly, without cracking and thanks to its formulation it is perfect for hydrating the area and reducing expression lines. As the top coat or last step in your routine, apply Bye Bye Under Eye Bags and wash off at the end of the day. Make sure the concealer is fully blended and has fully absorbed into the skin before applying Bye Bye Under Eye Bags.

You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc. Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy.Infused with peptides, hydrolysed collagen, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to help skin to appear younger. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations.

It’s OK, but I haven’t been able to achieve the coverage I had hoped for on my dark circles and have tried applying with both my finger and a concealed brush. I got this in a sample and only tried it because I left my tarte at a friend's house, and bought it as soon as I finished the sample! A quick fix for covering up dark circles, fine lines and discolouration, it’s highly pigmented and packed with nourishing skin-loving ingredients.If I need to touch up, I just use my finger tips to smooth out the very tiny fine lines that occurs half way in the day and I’m set. However, due to its high coverage, anti-aging benefits, and durability, many users consider it worth the investment. The coverage is full but natural, just like their CC creams, but you MUST warm it up with your finger and use as little as possible.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop