MAR | Freestanding Body Opponent Bag, Bob Punching Dummy, Human-Like Boxing Dummy Punching Man with Urethane Foam and Plastisol, Boxing Punch Machine Kicking Bag, Gym & Home Punching Bag

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MAR | Freestanding Body Opponent Bag, Bob Punching Dummy, Human-Like Boxing Dummy Punching Man with Urethane Foam and Plastisol, Boxing Punch Machine Kicking Bag, Gym & Home Punching Bag

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro, the Sparring Bob is a great option for those looking to improve their self-defence skills. If you are practicing martial arts then there are chances that you may want to practice with a real person. However, you can’t find real person everywhere and that’s where a punching human torso helps. Aqua Training Bag is known for being one of the top makers of water-filled punching bags. This Bruiser Bag is the only model from them that mimics a human torso and head. Most of its other bags come in the teardrop shape form.

Now I'm not an idiot and I know that this sub would tell me just to ask him about it, so I did that yesterday. I asked him why he gets so intense with the bag and he said he just shuts off his brain and goes to town on the bag so he can focus purely on the exercise. I asked him if he's using it to relieve stress or unleash anger and he said that's not the case at all. He said it's just fun for him and he really enjoys going full force at it. This guide breaks down the 10 best punching bags on the market right now, covering everything from which bags to choose if you’re on a budget, to the most durable punching bags for the real heavy-hitters. A heavy punchbag is called that way as it is supposed to be universal to work on any power punches, both with the hands and feet. Yes, while working with it, there is no speed reaction training as with the bouncing bags, but it was made for entirely different purposes. The weight is distributed to MMA professionals, amateurs, and beginners to throw and grapple this dummy for high repetition. This BOB has seven height adjustments that can be modified from 60 inches to 78 inches. This seven-step increment would depend on the user on how high or low he wants the BOB to be, so long as he could train well in boxing with a BOB punching dummy.

4. Outslayer – 100-Pound Punching Bag

Handles – One reason why the core bag type of grappling dummy is so popular among combat sportspeople is its versatility. As well as using the handles to perform a number of workouts such as cardio, they can be used to practice grappling moves. Hitting a punching bag for 20-30 minutes per day is a great way to get a good workout without overstressing yourself, but overtraining can lead to detrimental effects in the long run. Whatever your size or choice of fighting style, there’s a great punching bag that is ideal for you. It’s not your only option! A boxing dummy like B.O.B can help elevate your game to the next level by offering you a real human-like opponent to train against.

To make it easy to compare, we created a short table where you can compare the punching bags mentioned above. Punching Dummies and Punching Bags Comparison Chart Model

FAQ's

As the name implies, the Aqua Training Bag uses water to provide the solidity and resistance to deliver a unique boxing and MMA training experience. From face to stomach, everything in this dummy for punching resembles the feel of a human being. It is stable enough to receive strikes, but the dummy can only let you perform limited actions. Suples Speed Dummy with Legs The first model that we bring you comes from Century Martial Arts. Many of them do as they are the top manufacturer of dummy punch bags. I am a combat sports lover keeping an average routine for my fitness but not a super pro having a heavy strength like Ali or Tyson etc. However, I can share my experience about this grappling dummy and where it can be helpful in your practice. If you are a pro sports person or beginner it is equally a great choice for both including kids.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop