Flysky FS-NB4 2.4G 4CH Noble Radio Transmitter w/ FGR4 Receiver HVGA 3.5" TFT Color Screen for RC Car Boat (Flysky NB4)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Flysky FS-NB4 2.4G 4CH Noble Radio Transmitter w/ FGR4 Receiver HVGA 3.5" TFT Color Screen for RC Car Boat (Flysky NB4)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Thanks to Loopyroberts for his comment below confirming that the i10 does support the original AFHDS system, so you will be able to bind with older FlySky RX. My first computerised TX was a Turnigy TGY-i10 (It’s a rebrand of the FlySky FS-i10). It was OK (Ish) But it’s been hobbled by buggy Turnigy reworked versions of the firmware. Every new revision of the firmware removed a couple of the bugs, But added a handful more. It’s a real shame because in my opinion the switch and slider layout is better than the Flysky original. In the end I “Upgraded” to a perfectly stable i6 that just worked. The i6 has quite a community following and I soon installed one of the 10 channel firmwares to it. I also added a single cell Li-Po, A USB charging board, And replaced one of the pots with a 6 position rotary switch. That turned it into something so much more usable than my original TGY-i10. So much in this hobby is a balancing act, “motor KV” vs. “prop size”, “battery weight” vs. “flight time”, and FlySky receivers are no different. You will be required to do a bit of ‘balancing’ to ensure that you get the features you are expecting from your RX… Three built-in high-performance processing chips allow Noble Pro to have an unprecedented performance boost. A light weight RX that is able to output RSSI on the 14th channel and it supports AFHDS-2A protocol.

The screen feels like it has been pulled from an early model mobile phone - 3.5 inches diagonally with 480 x 320 resolution TFT touch screen. It's bright enough in outdoor conditions (early summer here) and responds well to touch. It does the job it needs to well without being overspecced - for examples a 90Hz full HD+ screen would be wasted in this application. The FS-i6 is commonly found supplied with RTF (Ready To Fly) models, due to this I believe that manufacturers share the opinion that the FS-i6 is a great TX for beginners. As you can see, when using a FlySky RX there can be some sacrifices that must be made to ensure you have an operational failsafe. Failsafe is probably not as critical to an indoor model or a micro that you use in the garden, but it is far more important than telemetry. For some reason the most suitable RX FlySky make for larger models (the FS-X6B) only provides a failsafe on the older PWM protocol, which is nonsensical in my view. The Eachine Minicube Flysky RX is a great option for outdoor models between 100mm and 180mm due to its 20x20mm mounting pattern, and pre-installed buzzer. The transmitter power supply includes a 2600mAh Li-ion battery built into the grip, and a 4300mAh Li-Po removable battery that also functions as the base of the transmitter. You can charge the removable battery with the included USB cable and also use it to charge other devices using it's USB output.

Specifications

Connect the FS-CTM01 to the receiver or other sensors using the same method as used with other sensors. The FLYSKY NB4 Noble Pro AFHDS3 Surface Radio is the fastest and most stylish surface transmitter to date to come out of the FLYSKY stable. Not only does it look great with its sleek design and metal finish, but it also features fantastic flexibility and functionality, this makes it an excellent choice for car and boat users. The NB4 uses the latest third-generation enhanced Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (AFHDS3) RF technology which has an extra-low latency of down to 3ms. It supports an output of 18 channels with 2 of these outputs offering extreme speed. The Nirvana NV14 is developed together by Flysky and UndergroundFPV (UFPV). This is the latest offering in the Flysky radio lineup, featuring a gmaing pad style housing and a colour touch screen. It also supports external JR module and compatible with TBS Crossfire and Frsky R9M modules. As you can see, failsafe is sometimes only available over specific protocols, depending in the RX. Failsafe is far more important than telemetry because it minimizes the chance of unexpected behavior in case of losing RX signal. Take the time to ensure that you are using a protocol that supports failsafe! So, which Flysky TX should you buy? tl;dr… Our first choice is the Flysky i6X AFHDS 2A is the 2nd generation of the system that added 2-way communication capability and allows for telemetry. Flysky RX Protocols

This receiver was designed together with UndergroundFPV for Flysky Nirvana NV-14. It has diversity antennas and works in AFHDS 2A protocol. Outputs PPM / i-Bus / S-Bus signals.

Nice dense foam holds all the bits and pieces together (quite tightly too). The top is nice spongey protective foam. I have removed the phone holder as I have no need for it but that would slot into the top left) The maximum ground remote control distance can reach 350 (Meanwhile, it supports the RF module relay The FS-RX2A, can be considered an updated A8S and is one of the smallest RX made by FlySky at the moment. It weighs in at 1g, and measures only 12mm x 15mm to gift the market with a true micro FlySky RX. The This is a variant of the FS-RX2A, but with four PWM channel output and no PPM/SBUS support. It has a 3-pin servo connectors, ideal for micro planes and wings. It’s compatible with AFHDS 2A protocol. The Turnigy iA6C is an AFHDS2A radio receiver with dual antennas. It’s light weight and supports all both serial RX protocols making it a great option for mini quad.

I do think that the designers may have pushed appearance ahead of function in some areas, as they have neglected to include trim buttons. Ideally you should trim your craft using the ‘sub-trim’ option in the TX menu, this then saves the trim setting to the model memory data. However I find that it is easier to use the trim buttons to stabilize the craft 1st, then remove trim added via the buttons in conjunction with adjusting the sub-trim through the menu. The Turnigy Evo is not a Flysky TX, but we’d like to include it in this list because it uses the same TX protocol as Flysky TX’s, and it’s compatible with Flysky’s RX as well. On the other hand, I honestly have to say that out of all the Flysky TX we’ve seen so far, the Flysky i6X is the one I would choose for flying a mini quad. The FS-i6X is inexpensive, provides 10 channels, and can operate on both AFHDS and AFHDS-2A systems. It’s compatible with iBUS/SBUS receivers as well as the older PWM and PPM receivers. The NB4 is equipped with 2 batteries, one in the handle and one removable power bank in the base. The base will charge the battery in the handle when connected and when disconnected the power bank can be used to charge other devices using it’s USB output.Firstly, there is a wider range of small size RX for FrSky. Although they are generally slightly more expensive, but the full featured options and additional range they provide are worth the extra investment In addition to the older analogue PWM and PPM protocols, newer Flysky receivers also support iBUS protocol. The Noble NB4 has a compact design compared to general transmitters, but by rotating the wheel mount, storage is further improved and portability is greatly improved. The most unique mechanism of Noble NB4 is that you can rotate the wheel mount 180°. This eliminates the need for additional parts or dis-assembly when used by left-handed people. ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our ergonomic steering wheel design gives you more options than ever before. Find a position that’s comfortable for you, sitting, standing, or leaning.

Support setting the adujustment,simulator and charging function,pen neutral calibration function to user mode, etc.through the mobile phone bluetooth AFHDS stands for Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, and is a digital protocol that ensures 2 or more radios can operate at the same time without interfering each other’s respective aircraft (or receiver). The appearance of the FS-i6S is pretty er, pretty! Almost what you might expect a TX to look like if Steve Jobs had a hand in its design! The VrA and VrB potentiometers have been moved to a more accessible position on the corners, and with only the edge of the dial exposed, it really helps to maintain the image of sleek minimalism. Note: Micro RX often do not support PWM due to their limited physical size to provide sufficient space for the necessary solder pads. FlySky TX models For Mini QuadThe i8 sees the reintroduction of the micro USB port which is used to recharge the supplied LiPo battery (the i6 series are all powered by 4 x AA batteries). The USB also acts as the trainer and simulator port. Negatively, the antenna of the i8 is the adjustable motive type, which gives me concern over its durability. The FCC high power firmware with a more reliable new RF library makes Noble Pro's range increased by 50 m* compared to NB4 (standard firmware). Just to point out for people who don't know, there are 3 versions of the Noble Pro, the EN version, EU version, and the Asian version.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop