NIVEA SUN Protect & Moisture Sun Trigger Spray SPF30 (200ml), Moisturising Suncream Spray with SPF30, Advanced Sunscreen Protection, Reduces Risk of Sun Allergies

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NIVEA SUN Protect & Moisture Sun Trigger Spray SPF30 (200ml), Moisturising Suncream Spray with SPF30, Advanced Sunscreen Protection, Reduces Risk of Sun Allergies

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The formula is 76% biodegradable and respects the Ocean by being free of UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene and free of Microplastic.

Browse our wide selection of NIVEA sun care products and find what you need to take care of your body when the weather warms up. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.This product works well on all skin types and it doesn't leave you with a greasy feeling like most suncreams. Once sprayed, it has a looser milky texture as apposed to a thick cream, so once rubbed in is completely invisible. Our highly informative pieces are here to guide you on your path to the right decision, and we’ll keep you up-to-date on the facts you need to stay safe and comfortable in the summer sun. NIVEA has developed a variety of sun sprays to meet all our consumers’ needs – the nourishing sun sprays combine effective sun protection with gentle care and intensive moisture.

It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. Long-lasting and intensive moistureHelps reduce the risk of sun allergies Highly effective UVA/UVB protection Immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics.

this is a really good sunscreen from a well trusted brand and i like the spf factor 50 i really like the spray on this so simple and easy to use aswell great for spraying on your back. The formulation respect the ocean by being free from UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone and Octocrylene. NIVEA SUN Protect and Moisture SPF 30 Trigger Spray provides 48-hour moisture, along with highly effective UVA and UVB protection that immediately protects against sunburn and premature skin ageing. This oil had a nice non-greasy feeling and didn't feel like it sat on my skin for a long time, the smell is nice enough and nivea always reminds me of being on holiday.

Trigger Spray: NIVEA SUN cream SPF 30 features a trigger spray, which makes applying the protective sun cream SPF 30 incredibly quick and easy!As someone who is very pale I like to use SPF but also it would be nice to tan a little so I think this product is great, I have a small tan on my arms after a weeks use. It provides immediate UV protection and supports skin protection from inside with anti-oxidant Vitamin E. I topped it up once during my days and did not feel unprotected at any point and nor did my pale skin burn either. For Sensitive Skin - Unperfumed formula with Bio-Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil soothes the sensitive skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop