ALCATEL 3080G UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black

ALCATEL 3080G UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When finished, press the Left soft key to save. You can view the file by selecting Options > View video directory. The features offered by the smartphone includes an 8 GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32 GB and a 5 MP dual camera with a resolution of 1080p. Pros

Place the SIM card with the chip facing downwards and slide it into its housing. Make sure that it is correctly inserted. To remove the card, press it and slide it out. My phone is in good condition, but when I call people the have trouble hearing me, why is that? Verified Bluetooth: You can exchange data, such as video, images, and audio, with other Bluetooth supported devices within a limited range after pairing. Yes, you can use your mobiele phone while charging it. The charging process will go slower when you do this.I have compiled the list above keeping the price factor in mind along with the best specifications.

According to techradar, “Moto E7i Power is Moto’s cheapest phone in a while, and it comes with a big battery” The original battery has undergone rigorous safety inspections to meet qualification standards, the use of non-original batteries may be dangerous. It's best to use a microfiber cloth, possibly with a specialized detergent. Never use kitchen towels or other paper cloths, these will leave scratches! Fill in all the required information for this new event. If it is a whole-day event, you can select All-day event. To take a picture: The screen acts as the viewfinder. Position the object or landscape in the viewfinder, and press the Centre soft key to take pictures, it will be automatically saved, or press Left soft key to save.Emergency call: If your phone has network coverage, dial the emergency number and press the Call key to make an emergency call. The best way to store a lithium-ion battery is at a temperature between 5 and 45 degrees Celcius. It's also a good idea make sure the battery is about 67% charged before it is stored away. Preferred network type You can select 4G/3G/2G Auto, 3G/2G Auto, 2G or 3G as your preferred network type. You can press the Keypad to change the input method to access numbers 1,2,3... or long press the corresponding key to get the number you want. You can enter text using predictive text input, or press # to set your desired text input.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop