Mastering Your Adult ADHD: Workbook A cognitive-behavioral treatment program (Treatments That Work)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Mastering Your Adult ADHD: Workbook A cognitive-behavioral treatment program (Treatments That Work)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The goal of this workbook is to assist your clients in thinking about and articulating their treatment goals, assign percentage to the level of expected controllability of problematic symptoms and create realistic and achievable short-term and long-term goals respectively. From the link given below you can download the ADHD Workbook for adults ‘Mastering Your Adult ADHD’ for free. Diagnosing ADHD is already a challenge, but determining the best treatment is an even bigger challenge. The too frequent result of these challenges: diagnostic confusion, imbalanced treatment and over or under medication.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. SELF may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers.Finch’s engaged audience is also super helpful for added ADHD content— this thread is filled with crowdsourced tips for managing ADHD. By applying the techniques found in this book, you can overcome the challenges found in work, finances, relationships and other aspects of your life. Being an entrepreneur isn’t for the faint of heart; it takes a certain “type” of person to succeed in spite of its inherent risks and challenges. Too often, the kids who need our help the most are viewed as disrespectful, out of control, and beyond help, and are often the recipients of our most ineffective, most punitive interventions. The House that ADHD Built: how to set up your living space so your lack of EF works for you” by u/pompompompi: I found my way to this Reddit thread after reading this low-key mind-blowing thread from the O.

The book outlines key principles for a great sex life for couples with ADHD and offers strategies and treatment interventions where specific issues arise. I began with the homework my psychiatrist gave me and quickly fell down the rabbit hole of books, articles, YouTube channels, ADHD artists and creators, and more. In this self-guided workbook, she helps women unravel shame and break boundaries they may face due to ADHD.

Start with her guide to working or learning from home or her explainer on ADHD and motivation, then fall down the rabbit hole of learning. Memory lapses, running late for appointments, losing not only the car keys but the car in the parking lot!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop