Simba Memory Foam Travel Pillow

Simba Memory Foam Travel Pillow

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The box was larger than I thought it would be, but that said, when I opened it to dig out the Hybrid Pillow, it was also much more sizeable than I imagined and it looked pleasantly puffed-up. First impressions

Not only can the entire product be recycled and repurposed, but you also have to consider the following: We are founding members of BRC climate action roadmap. Our mattresses are made in the UK from 100% recyclable materials. We refurbish or recycle old mattresses, rather than sending them to landfill. Our foam is CertiPUR® verified and free from dyes and heavy metals, while excess foam is repurposed into things like carpet underlay. I took out around four handfuls of cubes to hit my sleeping sweet spot – and after I'd found it, it's fair to say I was in heaven.Over the month I've been testing it, it hasn't lost shape or sagged in the slightest. Simba recommends giving the filling a shake every couple of weeks to make sure the Nanocubes retain their oomph, but this hasn't felt necessary yet. However, if you're fortunate enough to be able to spend that on a pillow, you will be making a worthwhile investment in your sleep. The Hybrid Firm's Stratos technology means it's as good as any pillow can be at regulating your temperature while you sleep, and its adjustability is even better than that of the already-impressive standard Hybrid. In addition, the top-level foam is excellent, so the pillow retains its shape, comfort and overall quality over long periods. Working out the best way to use the pillow is easy, too. There’s a clever little embroidered ear on the side to show you where to put your face. Then the trunk naturally sits below the jawbone and chin to support your head, should there be any lolling about. The pillow is supremely soft in feel and is firm without being too hard. It has a loop for attaching to bags or suitcases, and it comes in a carry case for extra protection.

J-Pillow Travel Pillow: The J-Pillow tops our list for being able to support your head at almost any angle — and it's also great to bring on long-haul flights The pillow does arrive in a bigger box than you might expect, but as we said in our Simba Hybrid Pillow review, it is a big beast, so there's not much to be done about that. First impressions Pillow is free from TCPP, parabens and biocides to aid with recycling, and is manufactured in an IS0 14001 ECO factory.But where it shines is in its ability to be tailored to suit your exact needs and preferences. The idea of customising the sleep experience is a surprisingly simple one, but it's a game-changer when you've tried it. Its construction is quality and it feels like it's built to last, the materials made to use it are vegan-friendly and the cover is washable, so it's practical to boot. On the outside, the two pillows are largely identical. They both have non-identical sides: one is a breathable cotton cover, which Simba stresses is made using cotton from sources approved by the Better Cotton Initiative.

Achieving the right height for your personal preference is a journey and it took a few nights for me to get it exactly right. Simba offers some guidance for this and suggests removing a certain amount of cubes based on how firm you like your pillow (the more cubes, the firmer the feel), and your sleeping position. The pillow cover is made from 100% Better Cotton, a not-for-profit organisation making global cotton production better for the people who produce it and the environment it grows in. Simba's unique selling point has always been using astronaut-inspired technologies to improve temperature regulation and offer a great night's sleep.They have developed their own phase change materials (PCM) from Outlast technology, initially designed for NASA, to absorb, store and release heat for optimal comfort. This phase change technology is called Stratos. Samsonite Inflatable Travel Pillow : Not only feels soft but also inflates/deflates in a matter of seconds The beauty of Simba's Hybrid Pillow is twofold – firstly, its interior, which is filled with hundreds of "Nanocubes" and surrounded by a hypoallergenic microfibre layer, blends the sumptuous softness of a feather pillow with the assured support and gentle firmness of memory foam.

We've looked at the outstanding features of the Simba Hybrid pillow; but what's it like to sleep on? The delivery of the pillow was straightforward – I was allocated a time window and it arrived on schedule. This adds to a super-comfortable pillow with excellent breathability without the disturbed airflow of a regular foam pillow. The Simba Hybrid Firm Pillow is, without a doubt, the most comfortable pillow I have ever slept on. That's thanks to its extremely hi-tec cooling properties and its adjustability, which allows you to alter both its firmess and height. The pillow's two sides are made from different materials and this is where the space-age technology comes in. One side is constructed with cotton that's embedded with what Simba calls Stratos, which is inspired by the materials NASA uses to make spacesuits.After wincing at the price, I decided to give it a go – I plopped the pillow on my bed, had a lie-down and I begrudgingly couldn't believe the difference. My head had genuinely never known comfort like it. For Simba, protecting the planet is as important as restful sleep. We’re proud to be the first UK-born sleep brand to be awarded certified B Corp™ status.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop