IMPALA | Automatic Matt Bubblegum Pink Lipstick Color No. 11 | Long-Lasting Matte Lipstick | Hydrating Lipstick with High Pigmentation | Creamy Texture with Balm Effect

£4.495
FREE Shipping

IMPALA | Automatic Matt Bubblegum Pink Lipstick Color No. 11 | Long-Lasting Matte Lipstick | Hydrating Lipstick with High Pigmentation | Creamy Texture with Balm Effect

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

g. bag reminders) from Tarte Cosmetics, and I consent to these texts being sent via autodialer to the mobile number I provided above. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. r/indiemakeupandmore is a subreddit dedicated to independently made cosmetics, perfumes, bath and body products and more.

An ultra-matte yet creamy bright fuchsia, we love the futuristic bubble-like tube almost as much as we love the wearability of the product.This sunny, coral-colored pink is a bit of a splurge, but the flawless creamy coverage and vivid flattering tones make it worth the extra cash.

The fuchsia formula looks equally show-stopping on all skin tones (fair skin, dark skin, olive skin, you name it), which is a pretty impressive feat in itself, but it also stays put "even as you eat, and even as you make out," according to RiRi. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. but then again i always stick to safe colours for my lips, rosy nudes, browns and light corals (yawnnn… i know :)). It's a gorgeous pinkish-beige color that flatters a broad range of complexions, especially when you pair it with a matching or slightly darker lip liner," says Nicky Posley.Dark skin tones, as seen on Beyoncé and Jennifer Hudson, are also lucky enough to suit nearly all pink shades. Medium skin tones a la Kim Kardashian and Priyanka Chopra can experiment with both warm and cool pinks.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop