OEX Lightweight and Compact Phoxx 2 II Tent for 2 people, 2 Man Tent, Camping Tent for 2 People, Backpacking Tent, Hiking Tent, Wild Camping Tent, Camping Equipment

£19.995
FREE Shipping

OEX Lightweight and Compact Phoxx 2 II Tent for 2 people, 2 Man Tent, Camping Tent for 2 People, Backpacking Tent, Hiking Tent, Wild Camping Tent, Camping Equipment

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Having owned this tent for two years, it has been used in a whole variety of conditions and not once has it let me down. I found that when pitching in the rain, this kept most of the water out and I only had to mop up a small amount with my towel. You may well be wondering why a two- man tent could be your best option if you are planning to travel solo. The thicker feel of the outer is also obvious when compared to a much lighter tent like The Alpkit Soloist.

Whether you’re planning a last minute family camping trip on a campsite or a remote wild camping spot, your tent is your portable home-from-home. It’s fairly easy to pull up, but it was a fine day and it wasn’t there wasn’t any wind, it’s not like the Banshee, where you can flow up the two skins together. Packed with features found in more expensive tents in its class, the Phoxx 2 will keep you well-sheltered in the British weather with room for 2 plus gear. I must add at this point that the meshed sections are exactly the same as in the smaller Bobcat tent. Designed and tested by outdoors experts, OEX gives like-minded explorers fast, light and durable kit they can rely on in any condition, on any terrain.

So when it came to wanting to share the experience I instantly went for the Phoxx 2 as a cheap solution for my next budget shelter. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. There is only enough room to sleep inside though and thus it wasn’t a comfortable place to spend considerable time sheltering from the winged bugs of doom. I’d been using the OEX Phoxx 1 for a couple of years and was very pleased with the stability in high winds and driving rain on my wild camps. I’ve found the tent to be very well-ventilated during my five trips so far and haven’t had any issues with condensation.

This makes the Phoxx more versatile than other tents as it can be pitched without the outer flysheet to camp under the stars. I have found that the tent is also tall enough to sit up in with a slight stoop, however this experience will vary depending on your size.The Jackal has a reflective strip along the bottom of the tent what makes it easy to see if you have a torch, and makes it look like there is a party going on inside!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop