Chefs at Home: 54 chefs share their lockdown recipes in aid of Hospitality Action

£13
FREE Shipping

Chefs at Home: 54 chefs share their lockdown recipes in aid of Hospitality Action

RRP: £26.00
Price: £13
£13 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Irish beef cheek lasagne from Tipperary butcher Pat Whelan: just three of the comfort food classics in The Gathered Table: A Taste of Home, a collection of 55 recipes from the Irish food community in aid of Peter McVerry Trust. And for when you have some time and want to push the boat out, there's a celebration roast, or the duck breast and potato waffle with a mushroom and black garlic puree, or even Aunty Ann's show-stopping carrot cake.

Anna Haugh followed in the footsteps of Anthony Worral Thompson and Ainsley Harriot by joining the line-up of Ready Steady Cook.It was always her dream, however, to launch her own restaurant, and in 2019 that became a reality with Myrtle in Chelsea. Moro: The Cookbook, by Sam and Sam Clark, helped me focus my love of Mediterranean cuisine and understand the influence of Moorish style and flavour. simple, homey, accessible, and delicious recipes from a modern Irish kitchen, by standout young chef Anna Haugh. So I was so reassured that in the 10 Minutes Challenge the pressure was really up – it was hard work! However, she has always held on to the dream of owning and operating her own restaurant, which she realised with the opening of Myrtle in 2019.

Huge thank you to Town and County magazine for having me on the cover with a lovely interview on my journey from corporate world to wearing an apron and featuring some delicious recipes from my latest book CANNED.In a 2015 interview with The Irish Independent, she revealed that she has previously separated from her husband of 13 years, explaining that not having children helped her fully commit to the rigours required of a career in fine dining. Since graduating, she has worked at L’Ecrivain – one of Ireland’s top restaurants – and worked alongside chefs like Gualtiero Marchesi and Gordon Ramsay. Kristin Jensen , Publisher , Nine Bean Rows adds, “There are a few things that connect everyone, everywhere. Included in this book, alongside the wonderful recipes, are stories from some of the people we have supported out of homelessness – what their new home means to them and how it has changed their lives.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop