Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini Kit, 16W, Integrated 1000mAh Battery, MTL pod kit - Vape Starter Kit, Vaping, Ecigarette, Ecig - No Nicotine, 2ml TPD Version. (Black), 1.0 count

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini Kit, 16W, Integrated 1000mAh Battery, MTL pod kit - Vape Starter Kit, Vaping, Ecigarette, Ecig - No Nicotine, 2ml TPD Version. (Black), 1.0 count

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The XROS 3 Mini is compatible with all Vaporesso XROS pods, which come in a variety of resistances from 0. FROM RAW MATERIALS TO PACKAGING, EVERY SINGLE COMPONENT OF THE PRODUCT COMPOSITION MUST MEET THE ZERO-DEFECT AND ECO-FRIENDLY REQUIREMENTS. The XROS 3 MINI is the new best pod in XROS family, an extremely simple MTL pod system which can do RDL experience.

XROS 3 MINI POD » VAPORESSO

The XROS 3 Mini by Vaporesso is a sleek and powerful on-the-go beginner vape with a 1000mAh built-in battery and inhale activation.The viewable area of the pod window is clear but the rest (hidden inside the battery section) is frosted.

XROS 3 Pod Kit Review - XROS The Limits Again Vaporesso XROS 3 Pod Kit Review - XROS The Limits Again

Pro správné fungování webu a analýzu návštěvnosti potřebujeme využívat několik externích služeb společnosti Google ( Analytics, reCaptcha) a od Vás potřebujeme souhlas s jejich využitím. Expose one pinhole slot for a MTL (Mouth To Lung) style vape and two for a RDL (Restricted Direct to Lung) tug. It was even tighter and I liked it for that, but it might put some users off as being too tight so I think the 0.This kit mirrored the rectangular shape and soft curved edges of the larger version and was a far more basic iteration of the XROS 3. The product comes in various colors for you to choose from and includes a full set of accompanying accessories. I’ve refilled each of them more than 8 times and they’re still performing the same as the first refill.

Staff Review of the Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini | Electric Tobacconist

The Vaporesso Xros pods are easily filled from the top and feature leak-resistant technology to cut down on mess. The ingenious combination of gradient and diamond section on XROS 3 MINI forms the amazing visual art of light and shadow. But saying that a lot of people are enjoying the XROS kits – so I don’t think you will be disappointed if you purchase either of them.mm, it is a tiny bit taller than the XROS 2 and larger overall than the Caliburn A2—but it has a significantly larger battery. The TPD compliant, 2ml pods were interchangeable between the XROS 3 and the XROS 3 MINI and were filled up through a small one-way valve under the mouthpiece. It won’t fire for more than 3 seconds on its own and if I try to prefire it then draw for a better flavor hit, it freaks out and just cuts all heat. The XROS 3 Mini pod kit features a mouthpiece shaped to be more flat and perfectly suiting to fit the user, providing a more accurately tight MTL experience. Now compatible with the entire range of XROS pods that utilise Corex Heating Tech with unique Morph-Mesh which ensures rapid and even heating - improving vaporisation efficiency and flavour accuracy and extending the coil's life span.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop